My obsession

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by dgiorgi34, May 16, 2016.

1. Started very small. Now into a whole new world. Was very successful on my first run now I'm going big. I have 4 reserva privada purple og 18 and 4 critical +. Each strain in its own table and all plants under 4-1000 watt mh to veg and gonna flower with dual spectrums at 4K. Coco fiber in 5 gallons feeding eod. Once flower comes around I'll be feeding daily. Anyone grow these strains? I'm curious to see how they stretch to fill the scrog. I'll be updating regularly. Any info on these strains would be great. I'll try and get pics up. Also have 3 black domina and 1 rainbow kush in a 4x4 in week 3 of flower. Pics to come, but here are my kushes. Aiming for at least 1/2lb plant. Still have 7 or so weeks of veg left.

2. Alright, it won't let me post pics.....grrrrr

3. I think I got a pic up image.jpeg

4. Nice man.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

5. Looks like you've gone all in Dgiogo. Very nice setup with all the needed equipment. With that much light, you could have 16 MJ plants going at a time. What nutes are you going with?

6. I'm keeping my numbers per my limit. Would like to do more but not worth getting in trouble. Just gonna grow bigger plants.
    RN and nutrifield nutes. I'm feeding around 650 ppm atm. Plants already been topped twice. I'm going for a few monsters. Be nice strong mains up to the scrog. Or at least I hope haha.not gonna lie it's also a lot easier doing a few bigger plants.

7. No info on these strains guys? I've done research but want to here first hand.

8. My 3 black domina and 1 rainbow kush. Week three

Attached Files:

9. Follow up, 1 week into flower. My 4x4 is 41/2 weeks in. If they were clone and I was fimiliar with the pheno I would fill the scrip before flower, but don't know the stretch yet. Feeding water for a few days then jumping into bloom nutes at around 900 ppm to start... Still no one knows these strains?

Attached Files: