My Nutmeg Trip

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by GM-2X, May 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That is so amazing! sounds like a good time if you do it with friends and are in a cool environment. im gonna roll a j with some ganja and Nutmeg in it and see if it does anything.

2. last night, after finding that you could get high legally on nutmeg, I tried it. Very bad idea. About 3 hours after eating like 6 grams, I started getting really dizzy and light-headed. My head began to ache and I started seeing everything in a purple spiral. This was happening at 1 am and I had no sitter, other than my bro who was way too fucked up on chronic to even notice, and we were watching Manswers. I started crawling around on the floor Raoul Duke style. At this point I was flipping out, and I wanted to go to bed. But for some reason I couldn't and the horrible trip ended at 3 am, and at that time everything was swirly and letters were like Samoa cookies that Girl Scouts sell. Never try this stuff unless you run outta bud and you wanna experience HELL.

3. Yo, man don't smoke nutmeg. I don't think that will give any high and will just give you a splitting headache.

Nutmeg isn't for everyone but let me just point out a few things. Your first time (any time if possible really) it should be done with friends. A lot of the positive effects you can experience are only gonna happen if someone else is there (shared hallucinations, ideas). Also I'm not sure if it was or not, but fresh ground nutmeg is what you want to use to trip. When orally taking it I also suggest parachuting it or else the taste will give you a horrible stomach ache. I would not do nothing but nutmeg, always have a little bud laying around that you can smoke afterwards (eases any aches and has a wonderful combining high with the nutmeg.) The drug is a delirium and therefore closely resembles the effects of a high fever (without the actual fever.) This can become overwhelming if you do not have people with you who are also in the state you are. I've always found that this drug is meant to be done with friends.

And to tell people to never try the stuff isn't really a fair assessment because you had a bad experience. I'm not going out and telling people to try it, but to those people interested in old world drugs or experiencing different things do not be afraid of nutmeg. There are plenty of reports of people having bad trips, but everyone I have read is from someone who didn't treat it with proper respect or didn't heed the warnings of proper set and setting. One article I read suggested that some people would have wonderful experiences and some people wouldn't. The people who should try it are the ones that believe it worth risking a bad experience to find out. It is not a drug that will treat the user well if they are doing it because "hey, I'm out of weed and this shit's legal."

Just my two cents.:smoking:

4. Thanks man. + rep.

5. Ok, so I just parachuted 2 table spoons of nutmeg. I've been reading various articles on its effects, good and bad reviews. I honestly think it shouldn't be a bad experience for me. I do realize it cannot be compared to shrooms or acid, but I have never had a bad trip in the 5 yrs I've been tripping/trolling (same source each time). So, will have to wait and see, I'm already noticing a shake in vision and floaty type of feeling just sitting in my computer chair. For now its nice, let's hope it doesn't progress into anything more than a nice experience. Unfortunately, I do not have access to bud right now, so that's out of the question. I will update throughout my progression. Stay tuned, this will make for an interesting day.....:rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.