My nut went up inside me!!!!!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Joe Rogan, May 13, 2010.

1. that happens to me too, and it feels too weird. I have to make sure they dont do that whenever im... doing that...

2. it really makes me sad how ignorant most people are about their own bodies :(
    nothing to worry about, it's normal.

3. wait. you do what?

4. i do it on purpose sometimes.. so i can see what my sack would look like nut less.

5. yeah when i was like 14 i found out how to do that (feels weird)

later i found out when its cold your testicles will go up for the warmth in the body

(try having one not want to come down for a day shit'll freak you out) :eek:

also i dont think she is that attractive...

6. I uhh....ummm...different strokes for different folks? Hehehe look what I did there :p

7. That's exactly what I said when was I reading this threads title.

8. yea man this same shit happend to me too while i was high. I was so paranoid that i thought my right nut was going to be stuck in that position forever and i was going to be looking like Lance Armstrong

9. Wow, you guys who say it's normal and happens to you must have some really tiny testicles.

10. Haha, thanks. I dunno, mine aren't big, but they look like the right size on me. I can just have a tight sack sometimes. I know some guys who have really loose sacks and that would never happen to them.

11. How do you know what kind of scrotums your male acquaintances have :confused:

12. Cause...I've pla...I mean...seen them?

13. Joe Rogan your the man

14. not trying to offend BB, just messin around

but OSG, it should have been obvious from his first post in the thread, lmao.

15. Looooooooooool

16. I just made it happen. :cool:

It's damn easy.

17. Haha, I had to go read what I posted. I lol'd. And Craiggers' response. :laughing:

18. stop trying to get yourself pregnant and it wont happen.

19. Ok, male anatomy 101. When a baby boy is born his testes are drawn up into his abdomen, in roughly the same plac a ovaries would be, but when the boy reaches about 2-3 years old his testicals descend and become the dangling boys that hurt so much when kicked. A nut going back up for a short period is normal, hell If you learn certain muscle control patterns you can consciously draw them up again, however this is a bad idea long term because the boys need to be slightly cooler than our internal temp of 98.6.
    Less freaked now?

20. I forgot all about this thread LOL