My nut went up inside me!!!!!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Joe Rogan, May 13, 2010.

1. i was beating thy meat profusely, upon jizzing i noticed my fuckin left nut had gone up inside me, like......

it was not in my sack anymore, but like inside me above my dick lower than my lower abdomen. I had high as a mother fucker so i was like.......:confused:...........:eek:.............:cool:........:eek:............:confused:...........:eek:............

then i stood up and after like a minute it just randomly went back down into thy sack. i mean what the fuck.

anyway that chick in pandorum is fuckin hot as shit

2. Just thinking of any man's face if it happened to them....

:laughing:

3. whaaaaaaat?!

4. Isnt the left one the one that hangs lower? Damn. Small balls.

5. I hope this never happens to me, especially when I'm high.

6. HAHA dude this has happened to me before. extremely weird. i looked down and thought it was gone. but yea it only seems to happen during extrodanary orgasm.

7. joe rogans nut went up inside him

8. ^hahahahaha^
    :hello:

9. hahaha

btw i'm pretty sure thats normal

10. It's perfectly normal! However, when it happens to me, it just freaks me out lol. Testicles used to be inside your abdomen so it's nothing serious at all.

11. happened to me when i was stoned... i almost killed myself right there. :(

12. Uhh...Wow. You've never had that happen before? Weird.

C'mon man, seriously, what can I say? Congrats?

Needless to say, this happens to many of us at least once in our life. It's a hell of a lot more common than you think.

13. it actually is kind of serious, your balls are outside your body because they need to be colder than the rest of your body, or else you lose sperm and damage the testes. if they are in your body for too long you can like wreck your balls

edit: i couldn't help but crack up at the title though

14. Next time slap your ass and it should pop right back out.

15. haha i like to believe this is the real joe rogan, hes a funny dude

16. One time I was at the beach swimming in the sea. I grabbed my balls and I could only feel one of them. I was like 12 years old. I seriously started having a panic attack and I thought one of them had fallen out or something? I nearly went screaming to my mum 'I CAN'T FIND ONE OF MY BALLS!'

17. 'beating thy meat' lmao sounds like a kinky medieval roleplay

18. Hahaha! This post is so ridiculous, I'm laughing my ass off. Congratulations.

19. Bwahaha funny thread. This sometimes happens to me if I jack off on my back with my legs up (like sorta in the fetal position) and it's cold so my sack is tight. It doesn't go inside that far but it feels weird so I push it back out. Doesn't cause any problems.

20. Happened to me a week ago, it's common and unfortunate. :smoking: