Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Nug

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by POWskier, Feb 24, 2013.

1. Would this be considered fire? I literally got .5g of keef from 3 grams of bud. The bud still got me considerably stoned and I didn't even work the bud that hard to get my keef. Just using the pollen catch in my my grinder.

Attached Files:

2. yea thats some fire, was the bud pretty dry? like did it grind up super fast? dry buds that grind up powdery, could have been why you got .5g of keif from 3 grams of that.

3. Its actually fairly sticky when I break it up and it definitely isn't bone dry. I just cleaned my screen could that be one of the reasons? One bowl of this stuff gets me so done :D

4. Looks like some nice fire man, ur buds makin me jealous

5. That is some high quality shit there man enjoy it!

6. I have been enjoying this stuff a lot. It looks like the person who grew this dank knew what was good and produced a bomb ass dank ass nug:smoking:

7. Looks like dank bro nice pickup