My nose runs every time I smoke

Discussion in 'General' started by wrestlir1139, Apr 9, 2012.

1. Well blades, for some reason my nose starts to run every time I smoke weed. It doesn't matter if I smoke out of glass, joint or blunt. It is not like it is extreme to the point where snot is oozing out, but it just gets a little runny and it is annoying when I always have to feel like I got to blow my nose when I smoke. Anyone have any idea why this happens?

this happen to anyone else?

2. Give it a sedative,

it won't be going nowhere.

3. Hmm sounds pretty normal.

4. yea it clears out my sinus's but at the same time it brings on the sniffles :devious: :smoke:

5. I sure hope not :rolleyes:

6. Ammonia, cartel growers sometimes use it in transport vehicles to mask the smell/ throw off a poorly trained dog.

7. The ammonia idea: interesting.

I think it might just be attributed to your sinuses getting cleared.

Kinda in the same boat as to why you salivate a lot when you smoke weed.

But I am no M.D.

8. happens to me once in a while too, not sure why.

9. i dont get a runny nose but my sinuses get all stopped up.

10. At least it seems common enough. I think a handkerchief for when I smoke may be a smart new investment.

11. Hate to be the one to tell you this but.... Bro your H.I.V. Positive.

12. Can't comment on your page, so leaving a comment here, thanks for the rep back, I appreciate it a lot, and for your nose, I think it may be the pollen/oils in the bud that cause some kind of minor allergic reaction (runny nose), I've noticed this happens to me as well I've also read a bunch of threads on it.
    Thanks again and I hope many good vibes come your way!:wave:

13. Smoking makes you get cottonmouth not make your mouth salivate

14. Oh my God, this is serious! I heard about this once in a medical book I read many, many moons ago...It was Dr. Ripley, I believe, she had the most contact with this horrific thing you suffer from...

...Chestbursters.:coolalt:
    [​IMG]