My Northern Lights CFL Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Donk0420, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Yea that'd be great, you'll have to get a fan to support the heat it will emit, but you could get a good fan for 200 bucks that'll cool and clean your air

2. Just moved some things around.
    Nothing major. Smoking some lemon skunk.

Attached Files:

3. Good call going with a better light, it will make a big difference believe me.

4. def listen to phyking if your getting a 600w you will need a good fan for major air flow to keep your closet cool... id say keep the cfl's for veg (save some electricity) then get that hps for flowering. are you going to be feeding?

5. Yea cfl's work just fine for veg, I even use my hps for veg when the gals get too big for my mom box

6. Its crazy how low your plants are to the ground. My sprouted and just kept growing this giant purple stem.

7. You need to get them closer to your light so they dont stretch.

8. [quote name='"growsensmokes"']

You need to get them closer to your light so they dont stretch.[/quote]

No dude they weren't under lights. I was waiting for sprouts to show first.

9. Day 12
    Added another 200 watt cfl today and about to order this light. It's a 150 watt HPS for $71.00 not bad.

Attached Files:

10. Here are some photos of my outdoor grow earlier this year.

Attached Files:

11. Day 13 veg
    Applied first nutes last night.

Attached Files:

12. Smoking on some Maui this fine evening.

Attached Files:

13. Plants are looking good and that Maui is looking pretty damn good too, Ive only tried that once and it was a superb smoke. :smoking:

14. It is very nice and smokes better than the lemon skunk I had earlier this week.

15. Thanks for following along with me guys.
    I do appreciate the help and support. Here is another update. My plants look like they are vegging pretty well and show new growth every day. Day 13

Attached Files:

16. Looks a little bit over watered as my leaves droop downwards like that too when I over water. Let that soil get dry all throughout the pot an not just the top soil. Lift the pot an get used to how heavy it is with water and if it feels lighter then you should water. Marijuana likes dry peroids and then a big drink after. Your plants look healthy though great job!

17. Yes I did over water on accident.
    But letting them dry out now. Just bought some fox farm and going to transplant later tonight.

Attached Files:

18. Good soil that Ocean Forest...thats what I use.

19. Fox Farm Transplant Complete.

Attached Files:

20. My cousins setup. His grow tent w/ Green Crack.

Attached Files: