my nirvana auto northern lights update (pics)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by apex100, Mar 10, 2012.

1. i really havent got a clue mate i wish i did. i will deffintly keep track of flowering days on next grow

2. What up apex. Just wanted to share some pics of my NL auto. Gonna flush her this week, and harvest in about 2-2 1/2 weeks. I just juiced the fuck out of her the other day so you can see some burn on some of the leaf tips. No problem though. This girl is 90 days old:eek:. No Idea why she took so long, but the bud looks great. It came out a little different than my last NL auto. This one has really long skinny buds. Still expecting about a Q.P. off her. Enjoy my friend. Also threw in a shot that you can see all the girls that are coming in here in the next few weeks. NL on the bottom left, Snow White in the for-front, bubblicious in the 3 gal container, and the Jock Horror in the back.

Attached Files:

3. one word......WOW they look so nice man u do such a good job everytime they look so nice !

4. Thanks bro,I really appreciate the kind words. It's always nice to hear since we all know rule #1; Don't tell anyone. This is our only outlet.

Don't worry man from the looks of it you are right on par to be a good grower. Your grow is looking good. It takes time my friend. I know, and have been told many times that I just have a green thumb all around. When it comes to MJ it took me at least 3 grows till I was truly pleased with my product. And about 3 years to get what I do now consistantly. Experience, experience, experience. That's all it takes. :)

5. based on that first picture. it looks like your phone calls wont drop with that signal

6. those look amazing im jealous im on day 30 and still havent flowered i think they ripped me off saying mine were auto check out my journal

7. Are you growing NL auto yayo? Sometimes they take a long time to flower. This by no means is a 60 day from seed auto. Mine is at like 94 days, and not quite done yet. But it is a producer.

8. [quote name='"todderfran"']Are you growing NL auto yayo? Sometimes they take a long time to flower. This by no means is a 60 day from seed auto. Mine is at like 94 days, and not quite done yet. But it is a producer.[/quote]

Yea its "auto" n wow 94 dayss damn ima have to wait to smoke my baby

9. todderfran my microscope has come on the little plant all the trichomes are cloudy. Im going to give it a week or two then harvest time :D

10. and thanks yayo pal GL with yours

11. Sounds good apex. I am chopping my Jock Horror tomorrow. Another week or 2should give you 20%,or over amber trichs. Perfect if you ask me.Not too couch lock, a bit heady.

ya yayo the shots of mine are like 90 plus days. Not sure why this strain takes for ever,but it does yield well.

12. wow thats a really nice grow, real nice chunky buds!

13. il get another update up later ( :

14. sensi kush & sweet tooth with yo yos they got the cop about 2 weeks ago

15. wats going on with your grow? update

16. sweet tooth photo was taken with 6 days to go:D:D