Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My nipple really fucking hurts

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CrazEpharmacist, Apr 8, 2011.

1. SO i was at the gym today and while I was feeling up my chest(I was gauging how sore I was) I notice my left nipple hurts like a mother fucker. Its liek mad sore and shit. Anyone else know what the fuck could be up with my nipple? its not black and blue or anything it looks just fine to me. WTF

2. bumpiddy bump bump

3. wrong site mate

4. pics or gtfo

5. woah, both my nipples hurt when i touch em but I havent been working out or anything

6. Its called chafing. When your nipple rubs against your shirt too much it becomes irritated. It used to happen to me a lot too. It REALLY sucks when its your thighs (im not fat)

7. Male of female?

8. male but then why would it only b e the left one and not my right one???

9. AHHH i just felt it and itsl ike hard. Almost like theres somethign dried up and hard behind my nipp. I think thats why it hurts

10. if you're a girl show some pics

11. Can happen on either one

12. Maybe someone slipped you a birth control pill?

Either that or chaffing.

13. #13 bmoney8806, Apr 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2011
    A time comes when a boy becomes a man. His hormones get a little out of whack and you my get puffy or tender nuipples

Actually the more i thought about it, are u taking a test booster. If your testosterone levels are increasing sometimes your estrogen levels will increase to counter act this... Could be a little bitch tit going on

14. Pregnancy or period...

15. ingrown hair?

16. its called hitting puberty . lol . go gooooogle it .

17. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gynecomastia

Smoking a shit ton has been linked to promoting it, but not causing it. It's harmless.

18. Go get your nipple pierced, that should take care of it. :D

(Actually, don't.)