My Night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ManBearPig420, Apr 19, 2009.

1. Aight, first off, my city has "golfcart paths" that you can drive a golfcart around on, and it's all over the city. I broke my car last week and i havent had the money to fix it.
    Anyway,

Okay, around 9 pm me and a couple friends decided we were gonna sneak out and burn a half o tonight(reason we had to sneak out is cause of probation curfew), so i decided id just meet them at taco bell, burn in the woods, then get some food. Well, by the time we actually decide to go to taco bell, it's 2:15 am. So i start driving, and realize i have NO idea where taco bell is. I lost my phone on the way there, but found it on my way home, i lost 20 dollars, and a dimebag. I was pissed when i realized i lost all of this, but anyway, i get lost way out in the middle of the city and forget where the hell i am because im high as fuuuck from an earlier smoke sesh. So i wander around and find a guy to show me the way. I get there and they werent there. I used taco bell's phone to call and see what happened, they decided to not do it tonight. So i order some quesadillas and eat them with my leftover 10 dollars. i continue to go home, and forgot the way the one guy showed me. So i wander around.. and around... and around. I finally found a familiar street - My dealers! So i go to his house and he fronts me a 1/4 O since he knows ill pay him the next day. So i keep going somewhere near my house, and finally realized where i was, but i was even farther out than i was when i was at taco bell.

Now, heres where it gets interesting. i go completely straight since that's the way to my house, make no turns, and 30 min later im back at the exact same place i realized where i was earlier. it's now 3:30ish. So i look at the map on the road and found out how i got back here, and it's a circle if you go straight. so i went into a subdivision and that's how i was supposed to get home. i finally arrive home at 4:20 am. I am now happily smoking my 1/4 and im still super pissed at my friends. :/ Shitty night.

2. If you got fronted a 1/4 O at least you have some trauma bud :p

3. you said your car was broke but youre driving all over the place?

4. haha yeah atleast youve got that 1/4th!

5. hahahaa trauma buds is such an accurate phrase

6. That sucks dude, you must live in a HELLA big city.