My Night... (with pictures)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bigwillie91, Oct 31, 2010.

1. #1 bigwillie91, Oct 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2010
    Was fucking amazing. Most fun I have had in a LONG time. I'm still pretty drunk, so bare with me (with all the spelling errors and what not). So me (dressed as jesus), my brother (dressed as Willy Wonka), and his girlfriend (dressed as a bitch. Just kidding, a zombie bride.)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Anyways, we park, and instantly some douche bag fucker start throwing PISS water balloons at us, along with a group of other people (from their balcony). Basically, they threw it at anyone who walked by. But me, my brother, and 3 other guys weren't having it. We didn't keep walking, we stayed there. And egged those bitches on. Told them to come down and fight like real men. Of course, the douche bag frat guys didn't. So I said fuck it, and went on with my night. The other 3 guys called the cops on the fuckers though.

Anyways, walking down sixth street and I see SOOOO many FINE girls in their skimpy little costumes. Asses hanging out and everything, as if their goal was to give me blue balls or something. I took my mind off that, and got to a bar.

Oh, by the way, I saw some bad ass Avatar costumes.

[​IMG]

But I passed for my brothers ID and got in a 21 and up place.

[​IMG]

Ordered some drinks and saw this group of people dressed as the Jabowackeez from Americas Best Dance Crew. I'm a fairly decent dancer, so I was like "want to have a dance off?" Thinking they were just in costume, but got help me. They kicked my ass. They were break dancing and shit, but I held my own.

Last call was called for the bars (bars in Texas have to close at 2:00 A.M.) so I run up to the bar and try to get served, or course I don't because I have a dick, not a vagina. So I yell to the bartenders "I DIED FOR YOUR SINGS! SERVE ME!" low and behold, a bartender came to me. "I need a sparkling Jesus, and 2 double rum and cokes." (i just made the sparkling Jesus name up right now. It was vodka, redbull, and something else. I don't know, it was for my bros girl.) but I knew what the name was at the time I ordered.

I just let my bros room mate hit my weed, guy hasn't smoked in a couple months, he is SOOOO fucked.

Anyways. Where was I... Oh yeah, so the bar closes. I take some pictures with random people becuase they have never seen Jesus before I guess,
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

we walk out of the bar and we see the roads packed with cops. TONS of cops on horses. Which is expected, this 6th street place is the shit.
    (I know damn well I took 20 pictures of them, but for some reason they didn't transfer to my compuer with the rest of the pictures, and i'm too lazy to do it again.)

So we are walking a couple blocks, to catch a bus, to bring us to West campus, so my brother can drive under the influence of alcohol. On the way there, I stupidly "blessed" the cops standing there, looking like they were in charge, with my confetti I had in a bag. Guess what, that was littering apparantly. So I got away with that one, because they tried telling me I was underage and under the influence, I said "What are you talking about? I'm 2,000 B.C." Thank god these cops had a sense of humor and let me go.

Fast forward some, we end up in a mob of people waiting for this bus. Well that douche bag Jack Sparrow, AKA Johnny Debt and his lame ass costume friend decide to cut and push my bro's girlfriend out of the way. Literally push. I was drunk, and still pissed about those piss waterbaloons so I was ready to go. I grab the guy by the shoulder and say "Hey! What the fuck do you think your doing?!" The cop right besides decides to break it up before it escalates and nails my brother on the top of the head. Keep in mind my brother hasn't done shit. He was just saying shit like "come on guys, break it up. Stop, stop." And his ass gets hit on the head with a cops fist. When I realized what happened I fucking lawled, and re-realized that cops are dicks.)

So we get on this bus,

[​IMG]

and sit on it for a good 50 minutes before we can get off. And we were all hungry, so we stopped at the taco stand. Just my luck, they had enough stuff for the 2 orders (my bro and his gf) but not mine. So I couldn't eat anything, but they gave me a free bag of chitos, so whatever. Now I am home, high as shit now, head is vibrating (pretty legit) and I am going to push submit. Hope you enjoyed the story.

Edit: God dammit, I wanted to put more picture but I just realized half of the "pictures" I took, were videos... Shit.

2. nice.. i went to take a powernap last night at around 11 and my alarm was set to 1145 tommorow so i just woke up and it's 8am, pissed very pissed
    nice to know you had a good time anyways

3. obligatory cool story bro.. BUt sounds like a fun night. Needs more blazing. But you can do that now your home right

4. Looks like fun wish I was there. haha

5. Looks like a good night man. THose avatar costumes are fucking legit!!!

I to partied last night at some houses at the local college...Good night:cool:

6. [​IMG]

this picture makes me lol.

OP do you go to UT?

7. is that maggie mays?

8. Sick dude, but isn't halloween tonight?

9. Brother does, I just come up every weekend.

Don't think so

Yes.

10. eh I recognize it cant remember the name
    looks like a fun night
    I was far to hungover to go down there

11. Halloweekend sir

12. holy shit.
    i went up to CMU last night to party and the guys below my buddies apt had a huge bash on bluegrass and the guy watching the door was willy wonka, looked just like your brother hah.
    :hello:

13. Sounds like you had a fun night! :D

14. Awesome post man :)

15. You live in Austin?

16. ya used to live off congress moved up northish recently

17. Badass man.

18. 6th street is so badass, I'm transferring to texas state next semester so ill be right outside austin, I'm pumped

19. that guy dressed as willy wonka looks high as fuck

20. The guy in the giant orange bow looks a lot like Screech off of Saved by the Bell.