My night last night...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by iPwnF00lz, Sep 7, 2009.

1. I went out of town yesterday and drove 3 and a half hours to pick up a friend from the train station and to bring him back. We stayed at my uncle's instead of making the trip home that night. I got gas and as I stood behind someone in line he kept on apologizing for the wait and was kinda assertive like yo homie I'm sorry about this dog and we started talking and asked if I smoked weed. So I was like yeah man I have two bags on me actually and he said he "distributes" too, even though I don't and just brought up a spare bag for another friend I was planning on seeing that night but couldn't. So he said "yo dog throw another dutchie in there too" to the clerk inside, and he gave me the dutch for free and for the wait. I don't know why but he was trying to get sterile razors from him too along with 5 dutches. So anyways he said he only had shitty mids and I had dank, I told him I was from out of town and he said "ahh I'm always looking to try new things" so he was on his way after exchanging names and saying bye.

He was a cool dude and it was nice of him to throw me a dutch just for waiting in line for not even two minutes. So as I get back to my uncle's I roll up the dutch, this was actually the first blunt I've ever rolled.. My friend and I smoke it and it smoked really really smooth, easy hitting, slow burning, blew huge clouds, just a great thick smoke..

So my friend and I were hanging out outside looking up at the sky while we were smoking and I said "Dude look how fucking bright the moon is we have the most defined shadow ever and everything is visible even from like 150 feet away.. It's like the sun man." He responded saying "Yeah man... technically it is sun light", this blew my mind and then we started talking about how the moon is pretty much a giant ass mirror in the right position...

So after I take 5 hits or so the blunt has not even begun to get small and I'm getting dizzy as fuck. I think to myself what the fuck, I hope this hit will make it go away, but it just kept on getting worse. My friend looked at me and even said "wow man you're really pale are you okay?"

I ate a corn on the cob dinner with a hamburger and then drank a bunch of oj before smoking. But when I was finished smoking I couldn't stand up unless I was hunched over. I could feel my toes try to balance and make me stand but my body felt shaky and I couldn't balance with ease it was really hard. If I stood all the way up I felt sick to my stomach and felt like my head was too high up and made me almost sort of motion sick.

I ended up trying to make myself throw up and I did, very much so. Then I realize that I literally can't do anything else but stand up with my hands on my knees or sleep because I felt like such shit and walking was almost impossible because of how messed up my balance and perception was. It seems like I would sometimes get dizzy off blunts before but this time was absolutely horrible. I even had to have my friend throw away and waste pretty much half of the blunt and it was a great blunt, I was pissed that this happened.

I think I should take a break from smoking blunts for a long time. Joints and bowls for me only please.:eek:

2. Why would you throw half a blunt away? At least let your friend smoke it. And sometimes your smokes arnt so good. Not neccisarilly the blunt

3. He didn't want it, we had no place to keep it, no baggy to keep it in and I didn't want to stink the car by just leaving half of a burned blunt in the glove compartment.

The feeling only happens with blunts.

4. this.

5. If I feel like I've had enough I say, "I'm chill on the blunt" or anything don't oversmoke and let your friend hit the blunt.

6. #7 iPwnF00lz, Sep 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2009
    I did, I took about 10 hits to make a dent in the blunt then cut myself off. I wanted him to finish it but he was good on it too.
    Fuck off?:)

I smoke daily that's why I'm so concerned with why or how this happened, but cool useless post.

7. I've only had that happen to me once. I smoked from a bong and a blunt both for my first time in one session and then immidiately hopped in my buddys car and he put on some psychadellic music. Got the spins and almost puked in his car. Needless to say when we got to class I didn't learn a single thing. After that I've been able to face blunts and pretty much smoke forever but the tobacco does build up and make me caugh up phlem every once in a while.

Don't listen to those other guys telling you what you should or shouldn't do with YOUR weed. The guy said he likes smoking from bowls so trying to tell him it could have been the bud is kind of redundant.

word. and thanks for sharing.

8. definately been there before bro.

9. Aw man thats shitty.. it happens tho. I have a friend who got so high and puked up choc milk and bananas, yes you can just imagine haha then was like man did i just puke?
    Also it very well could have or not have been the blunt, if you dont smoke tobacco you would get dizzy..I dont smoke cigarettes anymore but if I had few puffs now it would honestly make me feel sick and like throwing up and dizziness just happens if you dont smoke.

10. this^

and that is a fucking waste. I've been in situations where I had nothing to keep it in, and I managed to find something. just gotta look hard enough ;)

11. it was the tobacco in dutchie for sure, that shit makes my stomach ache too i hate it

12. Do you guys mean the shit in the smoke that comes from smoking the papers? I emptied the guts of the cigar before rolling up the blunt of course, but just thought I'd clearify.

13. #14 imanacho69440, Sep 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2009
    this^

Id recommend if you wanna try a blunt agian go with a wrap...no tobacco=no dizzyness and most likely no throwing up. (dont take my word for it tho lol) but just an idea i thought of.

EDIT:and yea to your post iPwn im pretty sure its the smoke coming from the paper itself

14. did u take the glue strip off the dutch? maybe thats why u felt like shit

15. you might have green fever :D

16. Ahh, alright thanks man. I just find it strange how I never had anything close to the feeling of it when I first started smoking almost 4 years ago and smoked blunts a lot more.

Yeah I trimmed all the cancer paper/shit off.

17. Do you smoke tobacco products? You could have gotten dizzy from the light-headedness of not being used to smoke tobacco, and it just escalated from there.

18. what the smart people said, it was the tobacco. this is what happens when you smoke tobacco/cigar/hookah/cigs when u are not used to them. u get dizzy and nauseated and you might turn pale and fall on your ass.. like the others said, just use something without tobacco or take it easy when you are smoking it.

19. Word thanks dudes. I don't smoke cigs but I do smoke cigars sometimes and I smoke hookah frequently. I think it must have been the combo of being high and overly buzzed from the tobacco because I used to feel sort of the same feeling after hookah sessions but not as intense, probably because I wasn't high. I smoked a nice j the other night and enjoyed my high so I guess I will just be more careful with blunts.