1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

My nice nug plant. take a look

Discussion in 'Outdoor Marijuana Growing' started by G_G_G_G-UNIT, Sep 8, 2003.

1. hopefully it is finished budding by the time it gets cold.. when i first transplanted it died temporarily and only had 2 bug eaten leaves, now it has grown into a nice healthy plant. not sure what strain but the person that gave me the seeds said it was either kali mist, flo, or stonehedge. too bad i put it in miracle grow soil.. how would i go about flushing the plant if it is already in fertilized soil?

Attached Files:

2. another

Attached Files:

3. a lil better view

Attached Files:

4. this is in a field close by, i didnt plant them but i found them and pulled the males, unfortunatly we left for a few weeks and when we came back a fucking male grew up and gave all them seeds. it smells so dankish but theres alot of seeds. prolly let it grow out and try to make some hashish or somethin. this is the biggest plant of the bunch. the picture of all the plants together was too big so i had to not show as much

Attached Files:

5. this has a few more of them in the pic but not all of them.

Attached Files:

6. so you just found a field? shit i wish it was that way here. GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG-G unit

7. Thats wild weed? Nice find if it is! flush for 1-2 weeks before harvest but they only look about 4-6 weeks into flower so give it another 2-3 weeks. Just flush with like 10 gal of water and it should draw out all the ferts. next year go organic, no flushing.

8. went to the plant today after like 9 days and the buds are much bigger but it looks like someone or something took 3 of the smaller bud branches near the bottom. hopefully thats the extent of it and no more gets taken.

Attached Files:

9. heres another one. this is the top bud. kinda weird the top bud is growing more fat than it is tall.

Attached Files:

10. the whole thing

Attached Files:

11. updates please...

12. If some of it is gone the plant is most likly someone elses.
    so I suggest you forget about it.

but if I found it I dont know that I could so if I were you make sure you get it first before whoever else has found it or growing it does.

and as for that top bud it looks as if it has been topped and is growing 2.

13. don't steal other peoples hard work, how would you like it if you walked to your grow spot that you had put blood sweat time and effort into only to find them gone.

14. preach it bud stuffer, that would suck for somone to steal my shit right now, I would be fucking pissed offf.

15. it happened to me, i was none to happy

16. well they are MY plants and they were getting buds taken off mine so dont be acussing me of stealing it plz. more kept getting taken so we cut all the buds off which were all small.. the plant kept growing because we put it in a all organic soil called pro mix in a pot. we brought it inside about a week cuz it was frosting outside and shit. the buds are growing back and getting purple hues but they are so small. this whole week is supposed to be 70-80's so i am leaving it out all week. it was just in the high 20's to 50's only last week so it is a nice warm up. ill take pics in a few more days when it looks nicer. if u touch just one crystally leaf it smells ur fingers up like a damn lemon. and the smoke is the best ive ever had. it tasted like a lemon starburst and that was the opinion of me and everyone that smoked it with me. like 8 people at least. some killa.

Grasscity Deals Near You