Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my next move...?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Digit, Aug 27, 2003.

?

what should digit do?

1. Get over it. realise its over and move on.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. be a stalker, never let go, you know she still loves you and you still love her... dont give up on l

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. shut the fuck up, stop pestering her, and stop pestering us. so shut the fuck up. pine, yearn, ache

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. shut out your feelings, focus on your other goals in life. do what you can to help legalise cannabi

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. go running to one of the other two women you feel strongly for... preferably not the other one onlin

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. just chill the fuck out. go meditate or something. i'd tell ya to go smoke something... but it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. kill yourself.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. thrive of the pain and negative emotions, go do some pcp and crack and go on a homicidal rampage vac

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. drown your sorrows in a litre of cheap whiskey.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. other suggestion. (elaborate below)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. +1 to bow and arrows lol

2. hire a hitman.........

j/k

call her ask her whats up, no good u move on, not the end of the world

3. OK..

Brutal honesty here.

if your life is so wrong because if your partener left you then you are indeed a WEAK human being.

Ive earned the right to say this. And I dont care who agrees or not.

My heart was broken many times by many loves of my life over the last 40 years.

I learned one thing from it and that lesson is this. YOU and only YOU can be the ultimate controller of how you LET other peoples input affect your life.

Nobody can kill you emotionally. unless you allow your own weakness to make you become a pityful husk of a person. If you cant \"buck up\" enough to have to guts to survive then by all means put a 45 to your head and stop whining.

Because as you will find NObody has the time to care. Everyones life is a full time job for each and every person . Your emotional well being is YOUR job...NO other person can \"make\" you happy or content.

You want to talk about problems Ill give you a REAL problem to face and live with.

This is MY life.

I live with an injury that I hope you never have to .

I spent 2 years in a wheelchair and endured incredibly hard rehab just to stand again
    I am only able to walk 50 feet before my legs give way
    I do not feel my legs from the knees down, my feet, ankles and toes do not move.
    My bowel an bladder function hardly works. I never know when I may wet my pants and defecating is something you dont even want to know about.
    I went 9 years unable to even think about having a sexual function.
    After my sexual function came back. I cant feel an erection or for that matter any sexual stimulation.
    I live in constant excrutiating pain everyday of my life 24/7
    I sleep one hour at a time. between sitting up and laying down each hour to relieve the pain enough to sleep at all.
    I wont even tell you about the loss of career and 3 college degrees that are useless to me now that I cannot work due to my injury.
    The rehab staff at my hospital had a poll on my killin myself in 6 months.

That was 13 years ago. I have lived my life like I have told you all this time.

I am happy, content, and very thankful to still be above ground. I am a much stronger and better human being now then prior to my injury. Simply because I have learned what Pain, heartbreak, and despare really are.

So Please... get a grip an grow some balls.

4. anything that i could say to help you would be comepletely insignificant to what the post above me says. Listen to him.

5. You guys do realize that this thread is two years old?

6. i do now....i smoke entirely too much. :(

7. HAHAHAHAHA....Now I do....LOL...

Sorry but I have a very low tolerance for the Poor Pityful Me\'s

That dont have a clue or lived long enough to have a real problem...LOL

not to mention I was awake for maybe an hour before stubling on to the LOL...tail end of the post.....hey So Im slow.....

im the immortal words of Moe Howard.....\" wake up an go to sleep\"...

8. the pic. the scultpure.

in the age of warning (1996-2012).

slices of cause and effect, ripples and spreadings. what you pass on, continues to get passed on. carefull what you do for somethings may spiral beyond our control. love is powerful, so very very powerful. and without a rulebook, guidebook, much wrong can come out of it. an aquarian man in the mouth of the aquarian age, has his heart broken, and the pain is released somewhere, somehow. preassures build up, and sometimes somethings explode. it is things like this that remind us of the importance of support, and togetherness, lest we all spiral out of control towards hyper-destructive states. seperation is the path to destruction. truer words have never been spoken. the death of those two birds serve as warning, as sacrafice, and as reminder. those brave enough to face this situation and others like it for long enough will develope an understanding of the shockwaves such events create in the force, the universe.... and through time.

oh, and for the 70 guy...
    i woulda thought having gone through what you have you\'d have a better appreciation and sympathy for others in painful parts of their paths. thanx for your input, it put a smile on my already smiling face.

anyways..... lets close this chapter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.