Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Newest Dank by Sven (Hybrid - MACROS)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by svenxis, Sep 19, 2009.

1. #1 svenxis, Sep 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2009
    What's up GCity, got some new dank to share will all of you guys.

Interesting OG dominant pheno, although it has been breeded with an unknown but also VERY interesting hybrid. The hybrid, when I tried it, reminded me of something inbetween a blueberry and a hindu kush.

Smell: The bud really has that "wow" factor that a lot of buds lack. Very fresh lemon with very slight hints of cream and blueberry. Sweet and enjoyable exhale on the smoke, and savory/pungent taste on normal exhales after taking a hit.

High: Powerful. I'm not really sure how else to describe it. After the first rip, and the bong has gone around, people will always ask "how many hits did i just take?" You can definitely feel each and every hit. Great body buzz (not much couch lock at all), very calm and chilled out.

Feel: Perfect cure imo. He had it in mason jars for about 3 months.
    The buds actually feel a lot like drying out clay. Dense, sticky, but not exactly dry. Just perfect.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. holy shit....damn thats shiny

3. Looks delightful, nice pick up indeed!
    :smoke:

4. Very tasty looking. I love my OG phenos! I had what my grower called Kandy OG which is Trainwreck x OG, and it was almost exactly as you described it! That is some beautiful bud nonetheless. :D

5. that is beautiful!