my new Zoo Dubb

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by GlassCollect420, Jun 16, 2009.

1. #1 GlassCollect420, Jun 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2009
    So I made it my goal at Bonnaroo this past weekend to find the single sickest and headiest piece being sold and buy it...this is what I found:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. yeaaa man. that shit looks wicked. love that reversal section on the serpent head mouth piece. you are amped. the horns really set it off. nice pick up my friend. looks amazing. never heard of zoo before, but it looks like he has some killer work. peace :)

3. nice dude thats fuckin illllllll, glass alley?

how much did it run you if you don't mind me asking??

I couldn't make the festival this year unfortunately, how was the phish/bruce combo?

4. I just got back too! shake down street or glass alley, whatever you call it, was kinda a bust this year. It was more of people walking around selling their glass. i never came across this piece though.

5. it was right off glass alley, there wasnt anything rly nice from the legit vendors, had to go find the guy who was camping out rite behind the glass mile...If you want to know what i paid pm me, not about to discuss prices in open forum...BRUCE AND PHISH WERE EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. and in case any of you were wondering...its name is Dragon Kush the Bonna-Dubb

I had planned on naming it just Bonna-Dubb when I bought it, but then I found out that Zoo had already named it Dragon Kush...so I just combined them...for higher quality pix from zoo himself:
    Glass Pipes > Dragon Kush - Glass Pipes.org

7. i would like to know where this glass alley was, i got there the first day so we camped towards the VIP section but down that muddy ass trail with the walkway.

8. I saw one that resembles this one, I'm sure it's the same guy, I wanted it so bad but I couldn't drop the 300 he was asking for it :(

9. yea...the guy I bought this from had a few others that were similar and cheaper...this was substantially more than that though...and I was camping all the way at pod one, but the glass alley was towards the end of shakedown street between pods 3 and 8, kinda hard to find if you were camped at pod 1

10. Hooly shit that looks way better than the text you sent me... i cannot fuckin wait to rip that.

11. hell yeah...august bro!!!

12. ok cool, i was in pod 1 as well if i remember right. yeah i went down to the end of the vendor street the first day and there was some glass on the street but i waited too long and most of those places got shut down or moved.

13. DAMN! that shit is fucking sick how much did you pay for that baby? and I hope thats a mini lighter in the fourth picture down or that is just one big ass piece. Have fun with that shit man and I like the overflowing buds on the first picture lol.

14. haha no that is not a mini lighter, it is a normal bic wrapped in bee-line...and the bowl when packed normally holds around 2.5 grams

15. Fuck... I am in love!

16. oh and by the way...in case you cant tell, both chambers are 4 hole diffused, i tried to take a picture of it (last pic) but its kinda hard to see

17. DUDE. That is some fucked up shit. I wanna hit from that. At least a couple bowls.

18. only if your packing

19. its kinda funny how most people put one nug in thier bowl for pix but you put 3 nugs

20. yeaaaaaah...well i origionally had one nug but it just didnt look rite...so i put in more