My New Zob

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by newtosmoking25, Feb 17, 2011.

1. Hey guys so I finally got my first bong in the mail the other day. It is a zob beaker bottom 14 inch. I love this thing. I have enough money to buy some extras for it. I would like to get a slide, downstem, and a ash catcher for it. I was thinking a phx honeycomb slide. I want a lot of diffusion so I can maximize the smoothness of the setup. What do you guys think?

2. nice man! ive got two zobs. in my 8 arm mini i have an alex k. showerhead its wonderful. awesome stackage. i looked at the phx also but ive never used it

3. Well should I just get the alex K? I mean I am looking for most diffusion possible to make it as smooth as possible.

4. in the end its up to you man. i would go with the alex k. though. i had a zob 8 arm ash cathcer too unfortunatly that broke but it was very smooth so maybe look into those as well.

5. i have an alex k on my 18" zob beaker and its the best! im buying another 1 for my a/c too. i say get an alex k and a phx slide than later get an a/c :hello:

6. Yeah alex K is awesome, my brother just shattered mine the other day:mad:. Im making him get me a workd one. Also dropped my 11arm ash catcher during this tragedy. Luckily the beaker survived :).

7. Will it make that big of a difference? Also what ashcatcher should I be looking at?

8. one that wont cause any extra drag

9. Pretty much any AC is going to cause at least some drag.

10. by that i meant a quality a/c that would only have an almost unnoticable amount of drag.