My New ZOB - DUB 8 ARM PERC - BEAKER - RASTA & BLACK

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by BlindAssault, Aug 12, 2011.

1. alt_7-11.jpg

DOUBLE EIGHT ARM TREE PERCS

SPLASH GUARD

THREE ICE PINCHES

SLIDE JOINT: 18 mm

SLIDE: 18 mm CLEAR MARTINI SLIDE INCLUDED

DOWNSTEM: 18/18 mm 6 SLIT DIFFUSED DOWNSTEM WITH ZOB LOGO INCLUDED

DOWNSTEM LENGTH FROM TOP OF
    GROUND JOINT TO BOTTOM: 5.5" INCHES

GLASS THICKNESS: 5 mm

TUBE DIAMETER: 45 mm

HEIGHT: 18.0" INCHES TALL

BEAKER BASE DIAMETER: 4.5" INCHES

LABEL: ZOB RASTA & BLACK LABEL

MADE IN CALIFORNIA

be getting it on my 19th B day on the 13th pics posted then

What does Gc think about this and any ideal where i can get a 8 arm ash catcher made by zob"?

2. How much did you pay for it?

3. That is all you have to say? Did you even read his post?
    He has not got it yet..

And your signature is, well, :laughing:

4. i'd say probably around 5billies and as far as an ashcatcher lhs is probably the best, i couldnt find any on the top 3 online hs

5. looks like the drag will be pretty bad. Get a good downstem, it honestly makes a huge difference

6. i have payed for it it was around 300$ well worth it i think cheeper then my local headshop and they carry shit glass

7. Also i dont think there will be that bad of drag i have had a pipe simaler to this one and it didnt have any to no drag + i like the beaker it will fill better and i have a good slide comeing alone with it aswell as a Alex K Showerhead

8. I've heard complaints about Zob's quaility, and that Zob and hitman glass are the same company. and hitman glass isnt that good either

9. I have a ZOB tube and said 8 arm ash catcher. Both hit great and have great quality. No complaints what so ever

10. I have a zob stright tube and i like it quite a bit that is why i wanted to buy this double 8 arm, the quality of the glass is great thick the only downside to any of them is that the bowls dont seem large enough >.> got to get a bigger worked glass rasta style slide. got one in mind

I guess about the ZoB Ash catcher i might have to pay for a buro subscription or contact zob or aqa labs idk i really need to find one,

11. Dule Milks from my Zobs :D [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgkITVtoe-E]ZOB - DUB 8 ARM PERC - BEAKER - RASTA & BLACK + Zob Og 14'inc Straight Tube Dule MilkShot - YouTube[/ame]

12. haha the guy on the left pulled the downstem, hate when that shit happens:rolleyes: Get a keck clip haha

13. #13 Doobious Joe, Aug 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2011
    Pretty nice piece man...I just acquired a ZOB fixed down stem with a flat disc perc beaker bottomed...that normally retails for 260 for free cause my local headshop lady dropped the piece I had brought in for fitting of a couple of Keck Clips and a new down stem...Pretty stand up of her and the owner...btw, the bong they broke was a fake ROOR...and they did not know it either...muahhhahahaha

Couple things about ZOB Glass...its mass produced but very nice and sturdy quality. It is not a toro or a LW or a heady piece but they tend to be very functional and if you want good diffusion at a reasonable price in a piece that won't break just cause it got bumped a little harder than usual, then its a pretty easy buy...NOT everyone can afford worked and engineered glass pieces...

14. ^^^ I know its massed but that dont matter to me and i had 2k to spend on glass i just bought other things and i like Zob my prefrence its good glass for a afforable price for a everyday pipe cause i dont wanna use my other more exspeincive glass everyday risk of drop and other thingg happing to it, SO yea, going to pack like 6 bowls and wake n bake real good :3

15. And why is there a pic of a bong that was just taken off the Internet??

16. hahaha it almost looked like he meant too!:confused:

Seriously though, keck clips will save downstems. If he hadnt pulled it out perfectly straight, he could have easily broken it...