My new vodka bong converted - Pictures

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Vexus, Feb 16, 2009.

1. That's awesome.

The closest thing I've seen to that would have to be a SoBe grav-bong. You might be able to make a bong out of a VOSS water bottle though...

2. i went to bevmo a couple of months back looking forward to buying a bottle because it said they were a registered bong spirit retailer, but turns out that they had nothing. i think i am going to have to invest in one of these bad boys. how much are the bits and pieces, like how much would a dremmel be with one diamond bit? i would get one of the sick worked bottles with art on it so i am curious to see your new one that you picked up.

so tight and +rep for doin work

3. #44 calikevin87, Feb 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2009
  4. damn I guess im going to have to order one online. I just went on a wild search for Bong Vodka. everyone I asked looked at me like I was crazy

5. i heard the shipping is crazy. i know here in florida is one of the only states they sell it in.

6. #47 jtur150, Feb 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2009
  7. Ya. If you check their site, its mostly sold on the west coast. Wanna pick one up for me? Lol shipping to MD was like 30 bucks. :(

8. Only Holland would make a vodka bottle that looks like that.

9. Yeah I'm going to go the ebay route seeing as I'm not that big of a drinker. Looks amazing though.

10. i like it

if anyone could take a second to get the measurements of this thing it would be nice for the sake of information, I would certainly appreciate

total height
    tube outer diameter
    wall thickness
    ideal down stem length
    diameter of sphere on bottom
    wall thickness around drilled hole

11. The 750ml bottles are quite a bit cheaper than the bigger 1 liter bottles.

12. heres what i did. i found some chicks that wanted to get drunk. i said okay give me 25 bucks ill get you a handle. they said ok. i went to the liquor store. the bottle was 25 bucks. i bought the bottle. then drank the vodka. i had some too. and i took the empty bottle. free shit rules.

13. This is really cool.. You can also try greygoose vodka.