My new vodka bong converted - Pictures

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Vexus, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Wow man, the bong is lookin great. Very creative.

+REP:hello:

2. Nice finally somebody did this.

3. Dude, did you get the stem, grommet and shit in Manhattan? Can I ask where? I think I'm buying a bottle of vodka this week :D

4. Damn lmao that's sick dude. Nice work :hello:

5. for a total of $60 dollars the vodkas just an extra. for only 60 i would be willing to dump out the vodka to make a nice bong like that. (assuming i didnt like it, like you)

6. Omfg... I've been looking for MONTHS for this shit online. I only look online because I can't find this alcohol at ANY liquor store. I have a buddy that's dad owns a big liquor store and he has this booklet that has all the available alcohol for sale in Michigan and he couldn't find this Bong Spirtis vodka... Wtf...

Also, Vexus, could you make a more detailed procedure on how you made the hole?

~Kroovy

7. 1. With dremmel glass drill bit drill a hole in the center of the circle, do not apply pressure on the drill let the bit do the work it will take some time.

2. Once the drill bit gets through make the hole bigger and bigger and try and make a perfect circle. You can switch between the sander and the glass bit it helps make a better circle.

3. Remember to put water on the hole (cup some in your hand) everytime you stop to take a short break.

Sorry for the shitty instructions I'm too high.

8. http://www.shoppersvineyard.com/categories_new.asp?cID=78

:D

9. Just got another vodka bong! Has cool city scape graphics, I'll try and get pictures up soon once I convert it!

10. Haha nice man. I saw that bottle when it first came out and I thought, "There is no way they designed that without a bong in mind." Nice milk too.

11. raw as fuck. hey i got a question for ya so please answer. me and my brother just finished our bottle but we were wondering about the screw off top like do you got it with a razor blade or whats the deal cuz it looks ugly without it.

12. Yeah that bottle was made for that. You did a sick job too.

13. nice job on makin the bong, definatly is cool

14. Shit that's the nicest homemade piece I've seen yet!
    Actually looks like a bong I'd buy at a headshop.
    Great job, +rep.

Also that bottle is hilarious-
    And the fact that it says HOLLAND on it,
    oh wow, its just so perfect.

15. good shit mane!

16. thats pretty word. we had a bottle back in the day but my friend broke it because hes retarded. never got to smoke out of it & the vodka was nasty imo.. oh well
    +rep for success

17. so i kinda want to get this bottle...haha

18. thats sick, i made 1 aswell but it was with a majorska bottle, gum, tinfoil and a bendy straw, it did manage to rip me tho:D

19. When i made mine and it looks just like the one this guy did i used a dremel to cut out the month piece.

20. I'm interested in drilling a hole and making my own glass bottle bong but how do you cut it? I know slightly submerged in water with water (or sand will work so I've heard?) but do you trace around the perimeter of what you want to cut out or do you cut a small hole and slowly increase it's size?