My new veg box

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Ishus Maximus, Jan 26, 2012.

1. Well, she's finally done, what do you think GC?

Bear in mind that these cuttings were not grown in this box but in a computer tower which just wasn't cutting it any more lol. I'm using that for just the mother now. They're also in some shock from just being transplanted. Some things I still have to do is wire organization in the seedling chamber and possibly get a small carbon filter. I'm thinking about the 4x8" Phresh Filters Odor Elimination but it would be a tight squeeze. Also need to put a small fan in the box to blow on the plants (prefferably not a PC fan). Any suggestions for one of those?

Attached Files:

2. Pictures aren't loading for me :confused_2: are they for you?

3. All the pics are of the cab. Not sure what you mean, did the pix not load for you either? Man when is this site going to get its act together!

4. #4 Ishus Maximus, Jan 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2013
    Just finished completely re-working this cabinet. Passive intakes now come through light traps under a grated floor. White sheeting got replaced with permaflect. Black flange to ensure a light tight environment. Carbon filter. Key lock entry. Wheels for room to room mobility and to elevate for ventilation. Current plan is to replace the 125w cfl with a 90w LED circular fixture, but I'd like other suggestions for a light upgrade that can work in this box. It's still a veg box but I want it to be capable of flowering.

Attached Files:

5. That's a nice set up you have there, bud. What are the overall dimensions.

6. 15" x 22" x 4'

Thanks for the comment!