my new triple perc bong (3 ft tall)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by DailyDealer, Mar 12, 2012.

1. o_O

compared to a person whom is at a lower economic status than he is, yes, being able to drop 150 bucks on a piece of glass does make him a baller.

Try not coming back into this thread just to talk shit about OP.

You are of no value here.

But before you decide to be the bigger man and not respond to my post. Go vote for my idea to GC.

2. man I can take that in one hit, just stfu

3. Well when your hitting a bong, most people pull and clear.

Which means they are taking the entire volume of the bong filled with clean air, then the entire volume of the bong AGAIN filled with smoke.

So when a person takes a bong hit, they are taking two hits of air regardless of anything.

Then whatever is left over the person will clear.

With really tall bongs, I would recommend always milking it to the neck, then exhailing all that clean air you breathed in, then attempt to clear.

That wouldn't count as "two hits" because breathing in clean air doesn't constitute a hit.

4. I hate seeing people do that. If you can't milk and clear the bong in one breath, take a smaller hit until you can take bigger ones.

5. Well instead of turning smoking into some form of competition you use to make yourself feel superior to someone else, and then feeling you have the right to command how they choose to smoke, I offer a different perspective.

THC's impact on our body is greatest when taking it in the largest dosage the quickest.

I always use this as an example. You'll get higher taking a one gram bong hit, than smoking a gram over several bowls.

When you take a bong hit and force it to mix with clean air, your actually diluting its potency.

Not because your diminishing the amount of THC, but because you've diluted the amount of smoke your taking in.

releasing all the fresh air forces your body to take in a larger percentage of the THC quicker.

6. I hate seeing dumb fucks that think they're cool because they take big rips.
    Like, who gives a shit? PERSONALLY when i take hits that are too big I cant hold them as long as a moderate sized hit so i blow to quick and a good portion of the THC is fucking gone.
    And i know it goes like this for the majority of people.

The smaller the hit, the more thc you "absorb" in less time, and the higher you get.
    You don't look cool raping your lungs and blowing out a fat cloud in 3 seconds because that massive fucking cloud just left your lungs and took like half the fuckin THC with it.
    And having that extra 2 feet of AIR along with the smoke is just a fucking waste of lung space.
    It makes no sense why you would hate seeing people smoke correctly.
    Get over yourself.

7. [quote name='"Hali Hostility"']

I hate seeing dumb fucks that think they're cool because they take big rips.
    Like, who gives a shit? PERSONALLY when i take hits that are too big I cant hold them as long as a moderate sized hit so i blow to quick and a good portion of the THC is fucking gone.
    And i know it goes like this for the majority of people.

The smaller the hit, the more thc you "absorb" in less time, and the higher you get.
    You don't look cool raping your lungs and blowing out a fat cloud in 3 seconds because that massive fucking cloud just left your lungs and took like half the fuckin THC with it.
    And having that extra 2 feet of AIR along with the smoke is just a fucking waste of lung space.
    It makes no sense why you would hate seeing people smoke correctly.
    Get over yourself.[/quote]

Get over yourself.
    It's true, why bite off more than you can eat?
    He wasn't implying he cashes 1 gram bowls every hit, he's just saying, it is in fact pointless, especially in a group sesh you're kind of taking 2 hits.

Don't get too offensive, adjust your tampon.

8. Alright, both of you took me the wrong way. I'll address Hali first, because kliff at least took the time to respond respectfully.

Did I ever say I was cool for taking big rips? I personally think that the people trying to take hits that they can't handle are the ones trying to show off. I never said that people HAD to take big hits, but they are already trying to when they do what kliff originally suggested, so i said to take smaller hits. You should go chill out, I see where you got your name from.

And Kliff, i never said it was a competition, i don't know where you guys got all of that from. I just said that I dont like seeing stop when they are hitting and exhaling. I guess I get it if you don't smoke out of bongs that often, but theres a technique that you need to get down and you can take a hit in one breath.

You both are right, It's not a dick measuring contest, you don't have to take as big of a hit as you can, exhale, and finish off the rest. Take small hits and take it slow.

9. Lol and we call each other herb smokers

Sounds more like drunk people fighting

11. thanks bro, and yea i fill it up and take in a little then try to clear it, sometimes i exhale but sometimes i just wanna get high lol. and one hit im high and the bowl piece is huge as fuck, then it has another smaller one. so any size gears me high first bowl, which is smoking just as much as a normal bong just more smoke at one, and burning faster.

your smoking the same amount of weed no matter what. less the bowl is bigger

12. this thread is just one big ass cave of trolls

13. Idk but when u drop all ur prices and its ur lasts peice ull be the last one laughing.... No reason not to have if u had 150$ fuk it....takes two bowls to get high anyways right? Then u get the action done in one motion hahs. Fuk hater.

14. Lol you got ripped off. It's china glass and those look like mushroom perks which are wicked out of date. Hence you can't clear in one hit

15. Yeah my first bong was a big mother like this one... it has a place in my heart for sure, but I don't miss it.

16. Fuck I wanna hit a popper out of that Bong :bongin:

17. Oh God, the mental image...

18. haha awesome

19. OP if you like your bong, your happy with what you spent, and it gets you blown then you made a great purchase. That thing looks sick i know i couldnt rip that in one hit because my brother has a 2 ft double percd beaker and i struggle with it, but if you hand me a solid 14-18" str8 ill milk that thing fucking yellow and clear it like it aint shit haha enjoy your tube!

20. [​IMG]

Image relevant.