my new triple perc bong (3 ft tall)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by DailyDealer, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Haha you should just be the mayor of a city. I would look up to you and go zip lining with your family in the summer.

2. All i can think about is how fucking annoying it would be to clean.

3. Damn so much negativity

am I sure I'm on a weed forum?

Just a bong
    Pretty sure everyone here would hit that monster if it was passed towards them

4. That's a nice bong for a nice price, Congrats man.

But I could come damn close to clearing it in one hit ;)

5. Seems like those 3 percs would create monster drag thats why you probably cant clear it in one hit. I have a beaker thats basically the same height and I can clear it with no problem

I mean for 150 I might buy it, use it for like the party bong.

6. I can't believe how much negativity and disrespect is going on to the OP.

$150 for a triple perc, anywhere, is a good deal.

Any local shop would charge that or more.

I have one simple question...does it allow smoke to travel through it, in return getting you high? Mission accomplished.

You guys really need to smoke a bowl and chill the fuck out. This isn't some highschool popularity "who has the best car (bong) contest"

Not everyone has $500 to spend on a tube, even then, most people would call you frivolous and stupid for spending that on a bong.

7. If thats directed at me, I was commenting on why he cant clear it in one hit, not trying to disrespect OP.

8. [quote name='"xLifteDx"']

If thats directed at me, I was commenting on why he cant clear it in one hit, not trying to disrespect OP.[/quote]

Oh, no, I was finally able to read the other pages. I'm at work, so I had only looked at OP's post and responded, it wasnt directed at you.

9. Dude pretty cool.but will be a pain in the ass to.clean. will get u baked I bet but you'll waste a lot if weed with. It

10. Seems like a decent enough pickup. Looking at your table, however, makes me want to vomit.

11. thanks bro

thats why i get high THEN clean it. i can put it in a tub and soak it. ill just youtube it.

i agree i needa clean that shit LOL

12. sick bong butwhen it clog its gonna suck

13. haha i take care of my stuff, and it isnt that hard to clean it

http://forum.grasscity.com/toking-tools/371740-how-do-you-clean-perc-bong.html

he says :

14. [quote name='"steezyDAT"']sick bong butwhen it clog its gonna suck[/quote]

Always looking at the negatives steezy, nice bong dude I bet it rips

15. Its a pretty cool bong...
    I dig when the percs are mushrooms or skulls or somethin.
    They usually don't work as well but whatevs more aesthetically pleasing:]
    PERSONALLY i would have paid 150$ out the shop door, but from a friend I think a more reasonable price would be like 75ish....

UNLESS they were actually in need of money vs. just wanting to ditch the bong.

16. yea, but it also comes with 2 more bowls one party size bowl and another normal one, also with a diffuser and shit

17. #37 kliff2004, Mar 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2012
    Nice pic up buddy.

Oh wait, let me get back on my high horse

Heres a list of things that I dont like about your bong that you never asked me for in the first place.

Then Im going to tell you why you wasted your money and why Im right.

Then when you don't agree with every single thing I say, Ill just react by simply brushing you off as if Im to cool to argue with you, but that didn't stop me from saying some stupid shit you never asked me for in the first place.

^___^

See ya around the forum buddy.

PS. check out my link and vote for my idea to Grasscity

18. lol. its not a waste of money when i have plenty of money so its not a waste.... pwned -.- LOL

19. haha kid drops $150 and thinks he is baller.

20. haha bro i got plenty of money. thats why i dont care if i "drop 150$" if i didnt have to put a new motor in my car id buy a 900$ bong