my new toy

Discussion in 'General' started by weedzilla420, Aug 15, 2006.

1. sup bladez,

i live in nc where we probably have some of the most lax gun laws in the country. let me tell you this, rednecks love their guns (although i don't consider myself a redneck).

anyway, every 2 months or so the Dixie Gun and Knife show comes to town and rents out this huge building at the fairgrounds. so for the past two shows that came i've went.

i've been wanting a firearm for home defense lately and every thing i've read said to go with a shotgun.

they sell all kinds of rifles, shotguns, and pistols. this time i bought me a pistol grip pump Mossberg shotgun. she's pretty as hell but delivers a sharp recoil.

here's a pic of the model i got. it's very ergonomical and even has a heatshield

Attached Files:

2. Looks like you could defend yourself with that thing. :D

3. lol, and anything within a radiouse of 20 feet. nice BOOMSTICK

4. god DAMN :laughing: +rep man. that was funny. :smoking:

5. nice weedzilla, hope you never have to use it on a person.

6. Nice gun.

However, I've seen a sticky in Pandora's box saying that gun posts will get deleted or something.

7. really, why?

8. Superjoint feels that it brings a negative influence to the city.

9. me too. it is one of the few expensive things i've bought with the desperate hopes that i never have a need to use it.

and as for sj feeling it brings negativity to the city, i can respect that viewpoint because of all the bad things that have been done with guns. america is especially viewed by other countries to be a land full of trigger happy rednecks who are in love with their rights to have guns. i can totally respect that viewpoint because in many repects it's true. however, i don't fit into the catagory of irresponsible people that should'nt have guns. i would never use a gun in an offensive manner, only defense. my gun will never be used against society but will serve only to protect the safety of myself and my loved ones.

10. well said

11. nice piece man i really want a gun i love 6 things in life. guns, weed, girls, video games, bikes, and music, in no particular order lol. yeah hope you never use it on a person but take it to a range and give that beauty a test round

12. ^ i've been meaning to tell you that that i think that girl's left areola is visible

13. dude weedzilla i had no idea that you lived in nc man.

yea we have lax gun restrictions...and i go to the dixie gun fair every year.

14. Congrats on the Mossy, I've got a Remington 870 for the same purpose. They sure are fun to shoot, try some magnum turkey loads one day. :D

15. lol yeah it was pointed out in another post but were all 18 and over here ( or supposed to be) plus you must have been really looking at that titty to see it lol;)

16. Now since he's pointed it out, it's all I can see. :eek:

17. Nice piece Hope I had enough money :( how much did it cost ya?

18. That gun is gorgeous man, simply gorgeous. I love shotguns, and that beast looks wicked. :cool:

19. it was about $220 w/tax

20. Nice,Might get one have money for Ps3 already lol gonna get me a shotty and a Xbox360 too bad there no gun shows here for another while.