My new TORO w/ 8 arm perc

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by pioneer, Sep 10, 2009.

1. So I decided on a TORO, picked it up from The Fitter in boulder. I was able to haggle some but whoever said that the Fitter is overpriced.. i'd agree. They were really nice though and threw in free lighters, beeline, 20% off the case I got and no tax on the tube(which saves like $35).

It is an awesome tube and has been gettin me ripped. It is real thick and well made like any Toro. I'll get a milk vid up later tonight or tomorrow!

note: pics were taken with my iphone, its the only camera I have.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here's what I'm working with and a sweet 'The Fitter' lighter(+ bottle opener) they gave me:

[​IMG]

Closer look at my bud, the picture isn't good but you can see crystals and it smells real nice in person

[​IMG]

2. nice purchase, how much did you drop on the tube??

3. saw that a while ago when i went in, great purchase! and yes, prices at the fitter are a bit extreme, you just got to negotiate as much and as long as possible!

4. $370, I've seen them go for cheaper like $320 but I couldn't get them to give me any more deals on it. And I drove from Denver and wasn't leaving empty handed haha.

5. yah, understandable!
    Have you ever been to kind-creations in denver?
    Im tempting myself to get a custom made, but there site has no info, and like your drive its a ways away! thanks ill check back later

6. Nope i've never been there but I've only heard good things. I know they do custom pieces and they turn out sick I hear. Maybe an inline a/c or something :O

I actually went to Heady Glass in Denver but they are closed up for 6-8 weeks, its kind of sketchy. Something about restocking they said.

+rep dude, colorado kicks ass

7. I was in the fitter today. i suggest going next door downstairs.

8. Looks good. Have fun man!

9. I hate that place, if you think the fitter is overpriced, ask about some of the pieces in that shop, nothing to nice ether...
    Closed up for 8 weeks, very wierd, maybe thats the shop that got robbed not sure though.
    I am thinking about the inline ac, i emailed them for what i would want asking for a estimated price quote, hopefully not to ugly lol.