My new "toro inspired" 6/12 arm tube from ioffer

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by usnsc, Mar 4, 2012.

1. #1 usnsc, Mar 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2012
    Heres some new glass I picked up on ioffer, came in yesterday. Paid $200 for the tube and got a free shower head ashcatcher. Its a solid piece, I'm not sure if this is Chinese glass or made here. If it's from China, props to the Chinaman that made it. Its 5mm thick, and feels way thicker than my 5mm Luke Wilson 6 arm I got from A L T. It's a 6 to 12 arm. Knockoff of the Toro 7/13, but a fine knockoff.

The glass welds and all the percs are up to par with my LW 6arm. The bottom percs all have 2 slits, and the top percs have 3 slits. Great diffusion for $200. And the working on this thing is beautiful! I'm super stoked, way exceeded my expectations!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bottom of the ashcatcher

[​IMG]

And of course, milk shots:smoke:

Without the ashcatcher
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9NIuzkVh3g]6:12 arm.m4v - YouTube[/ame]

With the ashcatcher
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HK2x1WoC9rQ]6 to 12 arm w/ showerhead AC - YouTube[/ame]​

Attached Files:

2. Dude NICE BUY, if it is chinese who cares that is one sexy piece. How does it hit? Looks like it hit well.

3. Very sick bong!! Love the colours! Nice video!

4. dude that thing is out of this fucking world.

And that A/c is awesome.

great pick up, great pick up.

5. Hits amazing. Almost no drag, especially if I use my LW disc bowl. With almost any amount of water in the top perc, you're gonna get kissed by the water if you clear too hard. Stacks to the top.

6. Damn I've seen those on ioffer for a while but was wary of quality, that doesn't look too bad. I honestly like the 2slit perc diffusion in the vid more than the top 3slit one. But the free ashcatcher is legit, that would make it very much worth it for me, that ashcatcher looks like it diffuses like a boss.

7. No fucking way. I would buy this for $200 in a heartbeat. Sick ass piece my dude.

Could you link us to whomever makes these? I am so down to get one

8. i'd hit that, i'd buy that for 2hundo, very nice bong :)

9. Not bad.... I get scared for that joint when you put the a/c on tho.

10. [quote name='"IzZ Tip C"']Not bad.... I get scared for that joint when you put the a/c on tho.[/quote]

Yeah that's the only thing there that put me off, that joint looks like it could break if you weren't careful. I'd definitely store it somewhere where there wasn't a chance of that joint being bumped. Still, it's solid, and as long as you were careful, 200 for that stemless and a nice 90 degree ashcatcher? I'd probably only put my ashcatcher with my other stemless, and use that one straight.

This is all hypothetical though as I don't have the money -sigh-

11. I've seen the same piece before but was also wary of it. Looks nice though!

12. that piece looks pretty american to me lol. NICE buy for 200

13. The joint is welded beautifully. It feels solid. Its about the same sturdiness as the neck joint on my LW 6arm bubbler. Which I also know is a weak spot, but its sturdy. And I normally don't have the ashcatcher out that far, I usually have it tucked in pretty close, closer center of gravity gives it that extra security. I think it'll be fine:smoke:

14. Just out of curiosity are the arms on the tree perc connected. I know thats how Toro makes them and I noticed this tube on ioffer and never got around to buying it.... Regardless wicked deal!

15. [quote name='"usnsc"']The joint is welded beautifully. It feels solid. Its about the same sturdiness as the neck joint on my LW 6arm bubbler. Which I also know is a weak spot, but its sturdy. And I normally don't have the ashcatcher out that far, I usually have it tucked in pretty close, closer center of gravity gives it that extra security. I think it'll be fine:smoke:[/quote]

Yeah don't get me wrong, it looks great, and I'm sure it'll be fine. Can't see the pics on the app for some reason, but are the trees reinforced?

16. I would cop that in an instant for that price shit

17. [quote name='"bonginnn"']I would cop that in an instant for that price shit[/quote]

You could! It's on ioffer as we speak.

18. The trees aren't reinforced to the bottom of the tube, but they are all connected at the bottom of the perc