My new Tattoo, feedback

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by Kyrix123, May 23, 2017.

1. 20170520_132055.jpg so i guys, i did this tattoo 2 days ago, i would like to give me a feedback about my tattoo.

2. So you are the artist or you got the tattoo on you? Looks decent, color could be packed in a littler better in some areas and a nice outline around the top of the sun would look nice...Also the sun could be a bit rounder. If you are the artist, a shit ton better than I could ever do, if the canvas, not bad but will need touching up down the line

3. im not the artist, the guy that ink me was!
    I like my tattoo but i think something is missing and i can't find what is missing

4. Your yellow does not look good vs. your flesh to be honest..

You should maybe consider getting a border done and definitely fill in the body of the lion.
    Although, i'm not a big tattoo guy in the first place, but that is just what my eyes say.

5. Yea thank you for the advise!

6. it has an unfinished look to it with the color form the sun, and those triangles...only to have the bottom half empty.

7. Only thing I would change is figure out how to convert the lion head into an alien head, other than that you did good

8. Looks sick but you need more color bro, get your artist to fill in the background with color and it will look a lot better :confused_2: