My New SYN Showercap.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by HaveAToke, Dec 25, 2010.

1. Hey guys, got my showercap last week, but I didn't get around to taking pictures of it (sorry) but I have a milk vid for you guys.

Any questions will be answered, so shoot! :devious:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rViWAWyJzi0]YouTube - SYN Showercap Milk[/ame]

Peace :cool:

2. No replies? Damn.

3. Creamy milk!
    You got a nice set up, lets see some pics :smoke:

4. Awesome man! Enjoy that thing, 2 things that can only make your smoking experience better: carbon filter, disk difused bowl. Enjoy that beast man.

5. Yeah, I want to get a carbon filter. I hate it when I get ash in/around the diffuser, harder to get out :/

I also plan on getting a LW/BW 18mm DD sometime soon, thanks for your input though. :hello:

6. You don't need brand name for that stuff man, I'd recommend SSFG or Glassmansdoll on etsy. You can get a dd bowl and a dd carbon filter for a good price from either of those two. No problem man!

7. Yeah, I like GMD's DD carbon filter, not as much SSFG's, mainly because of color :rolleyes:.

8. yeah GMd has a pretty solid dd bowl, especially when you get the disk colored :D

very, very solid tube bro
    I really want a SYN showercap, I keep going to my LHS and checking out their's hahaha.

how much did that run you?

I would love to Christmas toke that ^.^

9. The guy at my LHS wouldnt budge too much, I got it for $390. I should have just ordered off of ALT, but you don't have to deal with shipping at an LHS :rolleyes:.

I would definitely recommend buying one, for a water level I'd have it maybe 1/4 inch above the slits and have it on a table when you hit it, it seems that when its in my lap sometimes it doesn't hit as well :(.

Enjoy it if you do end up buying it!

10. yeah man I feel you, I've been trying to go to my headshop fairly frequently lately, and walk out with some random slides. To get some face time in, that way when I go to get that tube (which I already have picked out thanks to dude working there bahaha) hopefully I can bargain with them. If anything get a slide thrown in.
    The ones at my LHS are 299, but I think they are only 5mm thick :/

are you in NC?

11. They are 299$? What is in the video is a full sized showerhead, and they retail on ALT for $360 so what is at your LHS isnt full sized most likely. It might be a tall showercap or a mini showercap, make sure you know the differences. And nah, I'm in MD.

12. Very very nice. You should take either some pics or another vid of the diffusion though, I've always wanted to see a good view of how nice they bubble. It just seems like they're very cheap (not in quality, in price) and if it's nice, I'd pick one up.

13. What is the meaning of life?

jk, sick showercap yahh

14. So I see your from md as am I. I was wondering if you went to j friendlys for the syn. And I am also considering getting the very same one they look amazing. Itsbetween that a stone glass works waffle bubbler or a sg stem line. I could use some help with this decision I want them all but can only get one.

15. Very nice,the sg's now just seem over played and "everyone" has to have one,but i personaly like the showercap more,just something different,you know?
    Not saying the sg is crap or anything,just seems like a fad or something to me. Yes sg's are the best.

16. This.

17. Nice glass man that's a solid set up

18. Yeah, I did go to JFriendly's for the showercap. I'd definitely go with the showercap. Theres some video on YT of someone hitting the SYN and they said it hit better than a Toro 7/13 which is almost 300$ more!

19. hell ya nice pick up i want to add a showercap to my collection still:smoke: