my new stealth mini clone/seedling box

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by caligreenhouse, Sep 26, 2013.

1. well here's my mini stealth veg box in preparation for my diy greenhouse which is under way i will be posting pic's soon feel free to comment or question 

here's a pic of the box blending in with my wall 
    and the one baby that sprouted 
    update the baby aka strawberry cough is now in fox farm ocean forest and looking healthy 

Attached Files:

2. The greenery looks good man what are you going to be using for lighting?

3. thanks, i'm going to use a greenhouse which is under construction with some supplemental lighting trying to figure out the best way will update soon 

4. Good stuff. Definitely will hang around.

5. It looks like bread your using as soil... what "medium" is that?

6. lol those are rockwool cubes buddy

7. correct but now the biggest girl is in fox farm ocean forest and looking good will add some new pics later tonight   

8. update here's some pics of the ventilation and the girl she's looking good running under a cool white floro for 18/6, also got a thermometer and humidity meter in one. its been around 76 degrees and 40% humidity in there.

Attached Files:

9. update the girl is looking good.
    i'm looking to get some clones and a couple pre veg plants for my greenhouse 

Attached Files:

10. another update the girl is looking great and the greenhouse is 95% complete just need to cover it with poly sheeting. i have started to harden off the plant for an hour at a time in early morning sun that's not to strong any comments or tips on how to attach the poly to 1/2 inch sch 40 pvc pipe.  

Attached Files:

11. update the baby is looking good its about to out grow the box. what should i do outdoor, or a new taller grow box ?

Attached Files: