My New Sig...

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Rezinn, Jul 1, 2005.

1. hmmm, either you used some weird filter, or the pic is messed up, because it looks kind of fuzzy, but otherwise cool. i would just fix that fuzziness prob.

2. icp doesnt smoke weed, they smoke cock

3. yeah, they love to play the skin flute

4. will you ICP haters just shut the fuck up for once? All you guys do is diss on them. It's gotten annoying over the years. Just quit your shit talking and go have a life. It's pointless to judge people by what they listen to, or what kind of music they perform. Especially over the internet. I dont judge people by their music. Shit, I have friends that hate ICP. I dont give a fuck, it's their opinion. I hate Eminem, but I have some homies who listens to him. And you dont see me running around and dissing him. You guys might hate ICP, but I don't care. That dont mean I'll hate you. How would u like it if I ran around dissing on your guys favorite bands for 15 years everytime I saw you guys? I'm sure you would start thinking the same way as me. Bottom line is, if you really want to hate on someone, dont start shit on the internet, because that is very pathetic and a little immature. Just keep your thoughts to yourselves.

5. I agree. I can't stand ICP myself, but I don't go around badmouthing them to people that love them.

6. im just messin with you man, i dont care about that shit, i got plenty-a friends who listen to ICP but i dont diss them, just messin with you bro...dont take it to personally

7. it's cool man. I just had to get that off my chest (been meaning to for a while). Ya know, didn't really mean to go off on ya guys.

8. ha its chill bro no worries. its fun as hell to get that shit off your chest, and good too...glad i could help ya out! haha peace