my new sig

Discussion in 'General' started by JohnnyWeedSeed, Jul 7, 2007.

1. i been rockin my old sig for well over a year now so scapris made me this sick ass one. thanks bro. i said it in another thread already but todays my bday and it was just in time too. nice, nice... scroll down to my second post. its there for some reason.

2. holla,

-Mark

3. I don't see anything. :(

4. its probably just me, but i dont see any sig. :confused:
    Edit: i guess its not just me, fix it up so we can see it!

5. this is bullshit. its in my profile and certain posts but not others. wtf computers?

thats more like it.

6. thats cool, much better than the old one :smoking:
    EDIT: happy B-Day by the way

7. both pics are actually me this time. scapris gave this to me and i gave him his second rep bar.

8. How bout that, haha

9. Nice new sig dude, I'm still trying to find one I like :p

10. Very cool man. I like it.

11. it looks sweet ^^^^^ my fax hooked me up with a nice one,,, i had to get rid of that quote i had,,,, cant have both according to the rules,,,, i bet that pisses you off j.weedseed,,, of all the shit we went thru that night trying to explain it to me how to do it,,,

just to have me erase it,,, but i like this one better,, if i had to choose between the 2 i like this one better,,,, what u think of it????/ i repped ''scrapis'' for hooking my buddy up... no doubt!!!!

12. aww chicken that does blow! i like this one way better tho. the 2 birds staring each other down with the feathers out. they aint takin no shit!