My new setup

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by Ninjafarmer, Aug 6, 2016.

1. Started off yesterday some freezyland seeds or said so. Temperature of napkin 23degrees (with water) . Its been like 24h and they have bulked up good(the seeds) in what kind of soil should i put the root whent it is out? I need it to have like a big strong main pod . After i want to make it a bush because i dont have much space in my room.

Attached Files:

2. Man, I don't want to discourage you, but you really got ahead of yourself. You started popping your seed before you even picked your dirt? Which means you haven't planned anything about your grow? Do you have a light?

You need to make a pot of coffee or three, and spend the next several days reading everything you can find on here about growing. Or go to the nearest hydro store with a wad of cash or credit cards and ask them to treat you gently while they build a system for you. Main point being, you need to have a minimum knowledge base, and a basic set of equipment, before you ever try to pop your first seed. At this point you're not going to have enough knowledge to ask intelligent questions. Which will mostly get you disrespected on here. Seriously, no disrespect intended, we all started somewhere. But you got some catching up to do. Hurry.

But to answer your question, get ProMix HP with biofungicide and mycorrhizae. Or Sunshine Mix # 4 with mycorrhizae. Both are excellent products.
    This should have been in the Absolute Beginners section, perhaps a moderator can move it for you.

3. it's essential. you can try this.

4. Go get you a bag of happy frog by foxfarm (at any Hydro store) put it about your first nuckle deep and keep moist. Till you see it break the soil. Then carefully water accordingly so it can build a root base. Read read read. There are multiple ways to make a "bush" start a grow journal on here. The community is here to help, but it's easier step by step.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Grasscity Forum mobile app