My New Roor (Pics)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Reggae420, Jan 24, 2010.

1. because when your paying money for one thing and getting something of lesser value it matters. do you like getting fucked out of your money? i know i don't.

yes its not the end of the world but that same bong with out the roor label (shitty one at that) goes for $125 so he essentially paid an extra $75 for the label and that is just wrong.

2. any other opinions on real or fake?

3. you aint trippin n you jus paid $200 for a fake bong?
    wow ..
    for $200 i can get myself a tripple chamber phire or royalty by diamonds

jus sayin

4. you dont gotta be a dick about it. And maybe in Cali you can get that for cheap, but the thing is here in New York bongs like this that are not even RooR's go for about $250-$300, so I got a good deal.

5. very fake

6. I am in jersey, and I don't know what shop you go to, but they are obviously beating you out.

7. NYC addictions in St.Marks at NY

8. but surely the value of something should mainly be measured on how well it works instead of a few letters to show off to people, as i've said, if it hits well, who cares? Plus, pieces are for life (or till they break, in most cases) so it doesn't matter about the money that might be lost re-selling it,
    did that make sense?

9. perfect sense. I completley agree

10. a fake rolex keeps time just as well as a real one, fake Oakleys block the sun, fake nike's are shoes, fake designer clothes are clothes...

11. The whole point is he bought a RooR because RooR's are known for quality and are great bongs. He did not receive a RooR he a received a Chinese knockoff. The logo doesn't make it a better piece the the glass blowers at RooR who blow these pieces make it a better piece. If i bought an iPhone to later find out it was a knockoff regardless if it worked or not i would be mad because i was deceived and taken and now have a inferior product.

If your happy with your piece right on man enjoy it.

12. Yeah, I mean it isnt a roor, but it is the nicest bong I have ever owned and i love the shit out of it, so I don't really care, not enough ot bring it back, not even close

13. All that matters.

If its the quality of the hit that gives one pride, then let it be their main aim. If its the brand, let that be their main aim. As long as you love the bong and bought it because you liked it, regardless of what other people say, thats all that matters because peoples needs/desires differ greatly.

14. Very well put man, I didnt go into the city lookgin for a roor, I went in looking for a great bong. Mission accomplished.

15. No splashguard = Fake ROOR perc

16. You are completely missing the point.

If you walked in one day to buy a ferrari, but instead got a honda that looked like a ferrari and still drove, wouldnt you be pissed?

Your obliviousness to the situation appalls me lol.

17. Now for those of you keeping track, I've pointed out that several things indicate that it is real. I've also proved that RooR does indeed have tree percs without a splash guard, specifically when its right below the ice pinch on a long tube.

The only thing that I haven't addressed is the logo and how it is not outlined. I haven't done alot of digging to find a picture of a known good roor with that logo, however, Roor.us has been doing some funky things with the logos and their colors lately so I wouldn't sweat it that much.

If it was a fake, there would be plenty more wrong with it.

I'm so tired of everyone posting pictures of RooR's and a ton of people getting on here yelling "FAKE". You can point out copious amount of facts about the legitimacy of the piece and 5 more people will just post "Its fake" without any further information whatsoever.

18. This thread taught me a valuable lesson.

Dont buy a roor :p