My new RooR...opinons?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by reekomds, Aug 14, 2011.

1. yeah I really want to get an ash catcher but the roor ones are really expensive and don't really seem worth it to me. If you have and suggestions please tell me. I also want to invest in one of those mike fro worked diffies but I don't know where I can get one and and probably won't be able to afford one if i did hehe

2. the roor ones suck, there's hardly a point to them in my opinion. the splash over into the tube and over nothing in the way of diffusion. but then again, if you want no diffusion in it.. it's not a bad route, but plenty of other brands copy the design and make it just as functional (left coast for example makes a nice pillbottle a/c). i'm not a fan of circulator percs so much so i'd recommend an inline ashcatcher, more specifically the headford inline because it comes with a sweet slide. also, i'm gonna pm you a link about those fro diffys ;)

3. Lawl.

I never tried to start a fight. Someone mentioned getting a piece with a percolator and I expressed my opinion and experience with percolators.

Replies such as "Wrong." or "You're stupid." are what started this fight.

On topic,

You bought a very nice piece OP.

4. Calling someone an idiot is going to start a fight. And it was one of your replies so...

5. Um this is how it started:

Get off my balls man. I don't see why everyone is so against my opinion. But back to OP's new piece...

6. I'm sooooooooo fucking jealous you don't understand

7. Then it's probably worth it. Roors are great pieces and I like the one you have. I hope you enjoy the heck out of it as soon as you get it back home. A good straight tube like yours is every bit as good dollar for dollar as most percs that are around these days.