My new RooR...opinons?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by reekomds, Aug 14, 2011.

1. lmao most percs dont clog. and if they do fuckin rubbin alc and salt makes it brand new. i havent bought a perc bong yet but i sesh the one at my friends alot. i dont know what that guy was talkin about.... i guess it really depends on the location of the perk.

2. reason why your tree percs clog are because you probably had some shitty closed end percs. aha.

3. only thing I can think of that would clog is an inline w/o an AC.

4. No perc's don't clog.

Apparently you know more about my 2 RooRs than I do and none of you have even seen them, lol? Perc's are pointless imo. I'd much rather have a straight tube that's a hell of a lot easier to clean.

Not to mention most percs are small and break rather easily.

5. I honesty dont know dude...its 5mm with a 18 downstem... plus everything is metric over here hahahah

6. apparently so

7. lawl i had a luke wilson inline ash catcher and it had to be cleaned every sesh till it boke... r. i. p. luke

8. #28 schultzy225, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2011
    lol wrong your stupid

Nice bong OP, I like that label design

Name-Calling is not allowed here. - KSR

9. I have two RooR's with 4-arm percolators. Both of them are clogged and a pain in the ass to clean.

I'm stupid for preferring a straight tube that's easy to clean?

Thanks! :rolleyes:

10. #30 MilkyIlladelph, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2011
    well you shouldve spent yer 800 plus dollars on a better tube amigo, thats a shame you have two clogged percs because theyre probably one of the only percs that are vulnerable to clog.. if you NEVER clean your shit, youre bongs must taste like pure poo.... lets get back to talking about this guys dope straight tube ya hypocrite

11. Sony listen to people habit u saying you should of gotten one with percs and stuff. I have a roor straight tube and it barely takes any effort to rip it... It's a straight cannon.. 425 seems a little much but then again you have one of the custom mouthpieces...

12. I haven't cleaned them in over a month but I haven't used them in over a month. I've just been too lazy to pick up some rubbing alcohol. I'd much rather smoke a joint these days anyway.

I could unclog it and have it looking like new in about 15 minutes but it's hard as fuck to get all of the gunk out of the perc's. There's always resin built up in there.

If I could go back I'd buy a straight tube.

I'm speaking off of experience with my bongs. I guess I shouldn't have said "most".

13. I didnt say he shouldve got a perc, i like his tube! one of the nicest roor labels ive seen

14. yeah im actually glad he bought the straight tube. percs drag to much for me.

nothing beats a quick milky snap.

nice pick up though. for real. how was Amsterdam?

-jfw

15. I actually didn't check the length but it's 5mm thick. And it did come with a downstem and crowned bowl but i didnt include it in the picture since it''s wrapped up to go to the US.

16. Yeah dude I agree, I prefer shots to beers and i see my piece more like taking a shot and a perc is drinking a beer imo. Not that i dont love drinking beer and smoking a perc. just personal preference.

17. Wrong

18. Smoke out of a quality piece. Not all percs are draggy

And how can you use that as an analogy when you get the bigger shot out of the perc tube? You're gonna get more baked when you can take a way larger rip with a perc bong.

19. I just meant that shots are quick. I don't want to drag and piece for a long time like drinking a beer I just like a quick rip. Again personal preference.

20. and i don't really like huge hits from my bong because i don't like coughing. Call me a pussy but i would rather get 3 smaller hits from a bowl pack than 1 huge one