My New RooR Custom Little Sista 3.2 3 Piece...

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by mabud, Feb 26, 2009.

1. Hey everyone,

Wasnt payin attention before, posted in the wrong section, but anyway, fixed now... Just got my RooR Little Sista on monday... I love it, it gets me blasted. I finally got around to uploadin a few pics of it... It's got a G-Spot diffy and I have a Molino AshCatcher on the way... I managed to get a decent milkshot of the bong, but its not me hittin it, ill have more pics tommorow of some milks and hopefully the A/C. Enjoy!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. very nice:)

3. ^^agreed now put it to some more use

4. haha between me and my friends weve put about 17 grams thru it already... gotten pretty dirty. Gets me high as hell though.

5. how much did that set you back man? It looks very nice. Im looking to get something similar

6. well shit if your already 17 grams deep might as well make it an ounce

7. I bought it from EDIT, which came in like 12 business days, nicely packaged, no problems at all. The bong was 157, the diff was 20, n the ac is like 30 I think n shipping from them was like 18. so altogether like 235ish.

ill have an ounce smoked thru that thing probably in the next day or so.. use it a lot, specially with friends now, everyone wants to try the new bong lol

8. nice. looks like it hits pretty well

9. ya it does the job, very nice... gets me high very fast lol.

10. Looks like an awesome bud, I kind of want a little sista just to have a small quality bong.

p.s. spend your next money on new carpet :wave:

11. #11 mabud, Feb 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2009
    Why would I buy my friends room that only gets used for blazing, new carpet? All those stains are ash, bong water, etc. :wave:

Thanks for the kind words on the bong tho, much appreciated.

12. :hello:

Glad thats not your carpet!! looks disgusting just to sit on, especially with all those burn marks.

13. #13 mabud, Feb 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2009
    Well its really not that bad, we usually sit in circles, around the middle where the shit all is... So nobody is usually sitting in shit. I feel you tho... It is dirty lol, but whatever, better than ruining a brand new room. Many good memories in that room tho.. Lotsa weed been smoked in there.

edit-

Some Milk pics.. Ran some Grape Ape through... i know the bongs dirty as hell.. ive been usin it alot. gona grab some solution this weekend. enjoy...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. Some new Milks above..

15. congrats on the new tube man, enjoy :) if I ever got a roor it would be a beaker bottom for sure

16. Nice man, I've been looking at getting that same tube from EDIT as soon as I get the cash for it

17. whats that gspot diffuser like? the holes look a bit big

18. they are a lil big I guess, I wasn't looking to spend a ton of money on a diff, it does the job very well for me, it was $20. I coulda gotten a RooR or EHLE or something else but I spent 157 on the bong.. and I didnt really wana break 200 altogether... so it works.

I'd recommend gettin it if you've been looking at it.. I love it, gets me blasted lol.

19. +rep for that piece and that game palma on the floor. looks tasty as fuck. the foil wrap is perfect and it keeps it so fresh in there. my favorite but have only smoked a handful. cant find them around me anywhere.

20. games are everywhere in MA