My new RooR - 4 tree perc - 13" - PICS

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by bostonbuds87, Jan 26, 2009.

1. yeah i think it hits fine, when you got the A/C in you gotta hold the roor in your hand it or just set the a/c aside cus its not as steady as i`d like it to be. I really like luxs also i think ill probly get one next.

2. nice bong dude:smoke:
    how much did that run you?

3. thanks dude, $250

4. Sick mini. Digging the Orange Label though!

5. Did you see mine? (RiP) can't tell but is ur ashcatcher 18mm? with 14mm setup on that roor it would stand up with a/c. Cock it to the side a little and it will balance the weight better.

6. where can i see yours? and yes my a/c is 18, the only reason im using that one is cus i want an ashcatcher but im forced to use the 18mm a/c from my larger orange label. ill try cocking it to the side.

7. thats pimp, i was gonna get that if they had it at the place i went to, so i just went with the roor instead

8. toxic, thats the same exact set up i've got, but i've got the four arm A/C

9. nice bong man, its no roor.de tho

10. oh ok that was necessary

11. Those are both nice man. I like the beaker style but I don't like the bowl it's basically horizontal, but the A/C on the other is very nice and the percs are gonna let you get huge ass rips bro, enjoy that.

12. How many holes are in that diffuser and do most of the holes work ? I'm thinking about purchusing a new bong soon and am trying to find the best diffuser i can find.

13. i thought you meant a "4 perc tree perc roor" and was a little excited...

not so much now.

14. word. nice mini.
    i might buy my boys lux mini that looks exactly like that.
    i checked the whole 1st page for a price check and couldnt find anything but ppl sayin "nice price", so wtf? am i just baked from this jack flash n hash n kif bowl or wat
    price=?
    i can get the mini lux for around 250 probably.. maybe 2. worth it? or should i just peep out some head shops?

15. pretty sure he said it was 250

16. mine was 250 for the exact same thing:smoke::smoke::smoke: