My new ride

Discussion in 'General' started by rpmuser123, Aug 12, 2009.

1. Pretty Pimpin'. 124k 1997 VW Golf 2.0

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Has Flo-Pro catback exhaust(sounds good) and modified intake. Otherwise stock except for the Kenwood deck and Alpine speakers. The car was 1200.

2. Damn I love it. 1200? Sounds like a steal!

3. Hotbox a blunt in that bitch:smoke:

4. Yeppers it's got a power sunroof and power locks, not too common on the Golf's. It's a 5 speed too :)

5. And yeah, 1200 was a steal, but it was auctioned since it was a drug seizure car :D

6. Nice I have a 91 Talon TSI AWD Turbo myself.

7. Noooiiice!!! You have to hotbox it to break it in officially.:hello:

8. Nice! I almoast got one of those myself a while back, I love that body style.

9. After more driving, I really really like this thing. It ain't the fastest but it's got some pep to it. When i get my DOHC motor in my Tbird then I'll have fast :D

10. Just make sure the dealer doesn't see his car, hahaha kidding.
    Enjoy! I gotta' go to these auctions, shiiiiiiit.

11. Main, I know someone with the same whip, She a lil tiny bangin female.

I could NEVER ride a whip like that.

Shiet ima big ***** i couldnt fit in that *****.

Give me a boat. Give me a continetal or something.

12. Yeah I gotta be careful, except it came from a few miles north in tacoma, where I rarely venture.

13. VW for life man...MKIII especially...98' MkIII Jetta GLS 5 speed, 95k miles i love it

[​IMG]

14. I already have a boat, a 1995 Tbird with a 4.6(soon to be DOHC) V8. But at 1200 bucks+ buyers premium this car was a steal. And it's actually a lot more spacious than I thought it would be.

15. I hate those kind of cars.

16. Nice ride bro.

peace

17. Too bad its a 2.slow...

However don't get me wrong its an awesome car none the less, and I hope it treats you well.

18. For fast I'll have my other car in a few weeks up and running. This car is just fun to drive though :)