Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My New Rice Kreepers Recipe - Enjoy!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by blip420, Mar 14, 2012.

1. #1 blip420, Mar 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2012
    I apologise! lol, incredible edible used to be in stash jar if I remember xD

Cheers!

2. Please move to edible section ?

3. Nice recipe and guide, but wrong section man

4. RICE KREEPERS RECIPE

Ingredients:

1 cup cannabutter (2/3 cup for kreepers without chocolate)

6 cups of mini marshmallows

6 1/2 cups of rice krispies (I use some fruity pebbles for shits and giggles)

2 Tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa

1/4 cup powdered sugar

1 Teaspoon of Vanilla extract

Tools:

Medium size pot

Mixing bowl

Spatula

Large Spoon

Cake Pan (9x9)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Procedure:

Melt marshmallows in pot on low heat, turn to simmer and infuse with 1/3 cup cannabutter and 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla. Add 3 cups of marshmallows and 3 1/4 cups rice krispies. Stir quickly and thoroughly. You do not want the butter or marshmallows in the pan for too long. Spread the resulting mixture in the 9x9 pan.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mix the Powdered suger, cocoa, a dash of vanilla extract and spread on first layer of rice krispies.

Repeat the rice krispy mixture and add second layer

[​IMG]

Let it cool in the fridge for 20 minutes before serving. split into 9 pieces and enjoy!!!

Sorry about the lack of pictures in the second half. Things move quickly and I was not able to take as many pictures as I would have liked.

Ask me questions if you need answers!!!