My New Rasta Pipe

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Its a tiger, Aug 29, 2009.

1. [​IMG]

Rips like a mother fuckerrrr, Jamaican Kush had me fucked upp!

What do you guys think of my new piece?

2. looks nice. does it have a carb? ive seen alot of metal bowls that dont have carbs

3. Nah no carb but its not as bad as i thought it was gonna be without a card, it just milks clears then remilks and then you gotta pass it cause its alot of smoke to take it. Cherries like no other,

4. Sick ass pipe man, fly the rasta colors whenever you can.

5. I had a acrillic body like on that pipe, and I made a improvised carb, I just took a 1/8th inch drill bit, and made a hole in the side. Easy to do, and it helped me with the everlasting cherry lol.

6. Looks pretty sick, I've been wanting a bowl like that, but I def would get a glass one from gc shop.

7. you know i usually don't dig the metal pipes but this one looks pretty good. how does it hit?

8. why waste your time posting without reading the thread....all he has talked about is how it hits.

9. Absolutely sick. Love it.

10. It hitssss like a champ, good idea on making a carb I might have to do that. The colors are bbomb too and the screens I bought for it are perfect they click right in.