>>My New Rasta Green Illy / Coil Bong <<

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by JaZZyJ3FF, May 2, 2009.

1. #1 JaZZyJ3FF, May 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2009
    Hi GC, well my gf went to NY for a business trip and she brought back this Incredible HULK! I love the Huge Marble the coil has. We got the bubbler for free which is really thick and the stem is diffused. What do you think of the bundle my girlfriend got?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. nicest coil condensor ive ever seen! :eek:

Very nice!

+REP!!!

3. very nice, the Illadelph coils rule I love mine

4. that is sick!

5. +rep man, never seen a full green one like that

6. Thanks, we are in love. Im about to hit it. Have some bud called " Bubble Gum"!

7. Never hit a coil before, I imagine its very nice. Great looking tube, and the bubb for free? Great deal man, have fun with those :)

8. I want your girlfriend.

9. #9 JaZZyJ3FF, May 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2009
    My girl and I just finished hitting it. Im speech less, hit so smooth and rippes u. lol Yea my girl use to hate smoking bud about 8 months ago and now look at here purchasing Vapor Brothers and this illy between us, she is amazing and hot lol. Thanks every1.

10. Haha, well that's good to hear, it gives me inspiration and hope for my ladyfriend.

11. Can I marry your gf? Just kidding, that is fucking awesome!

12. Marry her.

13. I love the tube, but that ash catcher is so bland. For such a nice tube you gotta get something thats crazy.

14. Nice tube. Seen them in person but never got to try one out before. I wonder how it feels. :)

15. I like the simplicity of the ashcatcher, lets the bong stand out. also, the colors match greatly!

16. i've seen that same ashcatcher but with the matching green color of your Illy, oh well its better to have that then no ashcatcher atleast...

17. keep that girl around man haha, props for a fellow illy owner

18. Yea ive could of gotten it green glass ash catcher, but they would had to order it and by the time it got from LA store to NY, then ship to me in Miami would of token 3-4 weeks or so... I was like fuck that i want the set now lol. Anyways i plan on buying maybe in a couple of months there new str8 ash catchers. Going from Acrylic Bong to Illy is a BIG differences lol.