my new purchase !

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Kushed13, Mar 3, 2011.

1. I bought this 5150 today at my local headshop for around 180 dollars I'd have to say im pretty satisfied very sturdy and is 20 inches tall

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. nice a little to big for my tastes but great lookin bong i am getting a new 15 inch on sun

3. #3 DjPurpleDoja420, Mar 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2011
    what shop did you get this at? These are all over CO and i cant find out who makes them

edit: never mind, i'm high lmao i didn't see that you put the shop in the op at first

oh yea and nice pickup, looks clean

4. down here in dallas texas a place called Gas Pipe

5. Gas Pipe represent ! Dallas yall :wave:

6. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQgH5SRW28E"]YouTube - 5150 6 tree perc[/ame]

my first hit ever :smoke:

7. Looks good for 180. Diffused downstem?

8. indeed! and considering i was going to to spend around 250 im satisfied can use that extra 100 or so for some dank :smoke:

9. any reccomendations for what i should do it ? im gonna get a new slide for sure

10. Other than a nice slide I would say you're all set. You could do an ashcatcher to help keep it clean but with the perc you don't really need more filtration and it's not worth the added drag to me.

11. Oh fuck am I jealous.

12. Yeahh i guess maybe a clip? Worth it? Kinda just wanna pimp it out a little lol

13. I saw one of those at my local headshop marked at 230. Any chance you are from MA and haggled? Or where was this beast purchased?

14. very nice purchase and tube!!!! not much you can really add to to but a worked down stem with a matching slide would be sick!:smoke:

15. nah man i am in dallas, tx and I did no haggling lol.

16. what kinda bowl is that? looks prty cool