My New Purchase!

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Deej, Oct 12, 2009.

1. Hey all, pretty stoned right now and can't get over the fact of how sexy my new pipe looks :D. Check it out, tell me what you think and I still don't have a name for it yet so I wouldn't mind some suggestions!

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. great looking piece dude. reminds of some sort of reptile haha.

3. Zed.
    No question in my mind. If I had it, I'd name it that.
    Some people post names jokingly or without thinkin' (or they just higghhhh hahaa) cause they want you to name your own pipe or somethin like that, fuck that noiseeee
    ZED

4. Btw in case you aint convinced my holmes,
    I'm basing that name off of
    A) Pulp Fiction, best movie of all time. Of ALL TIME!
    B) this absolutely illin' dub by Zed's Dead
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6kebUoyn-Q&feature=related&fmt=22]YouTube - Zeds Dead - Dark Side Dub[/ame]

5. Fuck that Zed shit I'd name it Frogger for fuckin real haha, sick ass piece man and I'm just messin with you, Zed would be a chill ass name too :D

6. Holy shit, that dark side dub is friggin' crazy/sweet lol. I don't know so much about frogger but I'm diggin' the Zed name. I was trying to think of some kinda rasta name because of the colors on it but couldn't think of anything :confused:. Btw, I love chiefin' on new pieces =] and Illuzions Glass kicks ass. Picked up that pipe and a case for $55 :D.

7. Ziggy!!!!!