MY NEW PLANT. Whatcha think?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by itbeatsdointhat, Jun 19, 2009.

1. So pretty much, im worried about stretching, kinda.

This plant was looking very normal whilst in the dixie cup, then i transferred it to the bigger pot and it took off upwards. Thats why I'm only kind of worried. The roots were big when i transferred it, so I think its a possibility that with the new environment they just got that much bigger allowing the plant to shoot up.
    let me know what you think!

Attached Files:

2. Hey man... looks good so far! Don't freak out yet about the stretching. One major thing you can do to prevent stretching from ruining a yield is to make sure the plant gets enough wind and ventilation. If it's windier outside, the plant will naturally stay slightly shorter and the stem will get fatter. A good idea, if the wind is very tepid in your area, is to train a fan on your plant.

Otherwise.... looks good! You should start a grow journal like mine (i'm a noob too)

3. Nice baby :)
    Can I ask why the banana is there for?

4. banana = banana = awesome = nutrients banana

BANANA NUTRIENTS BANANA NUUUUTRIENTS

5. looks great so far. i wouldnt be too worried about stretching yet, looks like its just healthy and loving all the room it has to get big now.

6. ya i heard the banana helps with making the lil tang' be female, who knows!

7. Too late for that.

8. really?
    ive had a banana in there since the beginning, started out with a green one, let it go a while till it got bad ish, then i put in another. thought it would be okay.
    i know your the guru around here, any other advice? why's it to late?

9. Your supposed to put a banana peel in a bag with your seeds to improve the chances of females... I don't know if theres truth to it, but thats what you're supposed to do.

10. i think i heard something about women who eat bananas while pregnant have little girls but im not sure. just kidding. i think genetics are predetermined. the only change is from female to hermie and that is stress induced. not 100% sure about that