My new Pipe!

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Hempfest09, Oct 3, 2010.

1. Tell me what you think. It only cost 10 bucks.

Attached Files:

2. good stuff for $10. Regular ol spoon:smoke::smoke::smoke: how long u think it will last u before u drop it lol

3. Well i already dropped it once but it was on carpet but til breaks i give bout 1 month or two.

4. dude lol for 10 bucks its not a huge loss, take care of it and it will last forever. Ive had some strong spoons before, that have taken AMAZING drops and survived only to be broken by a buddy the next day lol but whatcha gonna do/.

5. Yeah i know what your saying. My friend had a pipe and was blowin out the ashes and one got stuck so he turned it over and hit it with the lighter a few times and the bowl broke off. I try to take very good care of this one even though its only worth 10 bucks.

6. Nice pipe, did you get it online or at a LHS?

7. Nice! Looks kind of similar to mine, except mine was $35 and a bit bigger. Nice buy, enjoy it! :)

8. I got it at a gas station lol. This indian guy was selling them.

9. I have a $10 spoon that I bought 5 years ago. Take care of em and they'll last. Enjoy

10. Thanx Samash for the advice. I plan on having this pipe for a good while til i can afford to buy a excellent bong or become very pro in rolling joints.

11. looks sweet man

12. Thanx Blazin!