My new pipe from BELIZE!

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by PurpleCrack, Nov 27, 2011.

1. #1 PurpleCrack, Nov 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2011
    Hi,

I was walking down the beach at Caye Caulker, Belize just chillin. I notice some dude is selling pipes so I take a look at what he's got. This guy just looked baked beyond belief so i asked if he had anything to put in there. I wound up getting this pipe and a zip of some nice mids for 25$ US. We named the pipe 'Xibalba' as in the Mayan underworld.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. cool, is it stone?

3. Yup! Its granite on one end and I don't know what they used to make the other side. The bowl holds ~1 gram of ground bud.

Ps. Are all 3 pictures visible to you guys?

4. just 1, gotta put the [​IMG]

5. Looks pretty cool. Big question now is how will you bring it back home once its used?

6. I'm already back in the good ol' USA so that's not a problem. Its a pretty decent pipe, but it was made for tobacco so it lacks a carb. :confused_2:

7. i thought those two large holes on the end were carb holes, o well it probably doesn't have a chamber large enough to need a carb/ but on the bright side if it did need a carb you could just buy a masonry bit and drill a nice little hole

8. Thats what I was thinking. The two holes on the front are the eyes on the skull bowl.

9. That's pretty sweet. I would have definitely bought one.

10. Im confused you got a pipe and an ounce of nice mids for only $25?

11. picture of said nice mids please.

12. I didn't have my iphone or ipad while in Belize so I had no camera available. This picture was taken after I returned. Weed in Belize is very very cheap. An 1/8th of local outdoor mids can be had for ~$2.50 US.