My new piece, help me name it?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Hatter, Nov 5, 2009.

1. This is just a temp i'm going to use until get another nice glass piece. I had a sweet spoon, but it met it's demise last night...it was purple, blue, black and white, had a huge, deep bowl, and hit like a champ. I used this earlier today, right after I got it, and was happily surprised at how much I could pack into one bowl (just a little less than the Mad Hatter (my last piece)) and even more happy with how nicely it hits. As I stated earlier, this was just supposed to be a temporary piece until I could get something nice again, but I'm definitely going to keep it around for it's convenient size.

So...it has to have a name, which is where I call upon the brilliant creative minds of the folks here at GC.

[​IMG]

2. Inspector Gag-Hit :)

3. call it the garden hose and when you go to use it you can say youre gonna water the grass.

4. this is so smart my brain is sad it didn't come up with it.

5. i was really stoned so i didnt hurt/explode my head when i wrote it lolz.

6. name it cancer? Lol but idk man, something robotic sounding.

7. Nice, but garden hose doesnt have a ring to it, just call it "manguera" spanish for water hose.

8. the mini green giant

9. Yo man that a sick piece, even thou its metal. How much it cost? I think i might get one to add to my collection. U should call it sargent. green pipe

10. Manguera sounds badass, that was it sounds sick and you can just say it means garden hose.

+Rep on the name

11. Green Bean.
    I dunno xD Im high