Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my new piece and some fresh herb

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by IloveDominos, Nov 28, 2009.

1. Here's my new piece I bought just before thanksgiving, only had the chance to smoke from it a handful of times, it hits intense.

What would you all classify the herb as? What level? I don't know the levels and types very well but I know this stuff hits me and all of my friends pretty damn hard.

:smoke:

Attached Files:

2. it looks like some chronic...post some more pics up?

congrats on your zong! i had one of those....till the fucking pigs took it

3. Nice Zong!

Forget about names..if it tastes good as it looks and gets ya high..thats all you need to worry about

4. I'm not really concerned about names, I don't think its anything exotic. Just trying to figure out what grade it is so I can start to learn how everything scales.

Here's another picture.

Attached Files:

5. looks like mids :), do they smell a bit peppery? or more "deep"?

6. I can see where it could be called peppery. Has a very strong kick to it. Not sure what you would consider "deep" smelling though

7. looks like high grade mids or low grade dank.

nice pickup tho, i need to get myself a bong,lol.

8. if it helps price was $45 for an eighth

9. Looks like average dank to me. Nice Zong too. BTW I would ALWAYS pick up your bong below the kink, if you hold it by the top the weight of the glass will stress the bend.

10. Thanks for the heads up. + rep

11. Thanks for all the replies, I think it is beasters, regardless it gets me high as hell. :smoking:

12. Enjoy your new Zong :) The bud doesnt look too bad either, and for 45 an 8th you cant go wrong. How much did you drop for that bong?

13. got the zong and a velvet padded carry case for $60 was 80 for the zong and 30 for the case normally, just caught it at a sale.

14. That's a really good deal...
    =/

15. this.

16. Yea that shit would have cost me 120 for the Zong and a case probably would have been like 40 back where I used to live.

But now I'm in a better area :D