My new pets :)

Discussion in 'Pets' started by Smokentoke420, Jul 30, 2009.

1. omg
    the green tree pythons are definatly my favorite!!!! <3

2. Pretty wicked aye? :)

3. VERY!
    ohh man they are so beautiful
    especially the mother
    fuckkkk :D

4. Thanks babe, glad you like em :)

5. oh i do!
    do u still have ur old lizards?

6. No, I've got that big bearded dragon in the last set of pics, and the baby from the first.

My pure white one passed away a couple years ago unfortunately :( She was my favorite reptile I've ever owned. Her name was Athena, and I had her for 5 years before she died of resperitory infection :(

7. awwww :(
    im sorry to hear that
    well ur new pets are fucking tight soooooo its all good :hello:

8. haha, thanks Bliss :)

9. Heres some pics of some of my uncles babie bearded dragons, and the adult male.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here's the Male chilliin our in the sun, he's grumpy
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here's my little guy
    [​IMG]

10. Those bearded dragons are really cute. Especially in the 2nd pic. Used to have a pet chameleon myself. I loved that thing, except for the fact that I had to feed it crickets.

11. Haha thanks. You didnt like feeding it crickets? What would you rather it eat, Tofu?:p

12. #32 Bencker, Aug 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2009
    Oh man, all of your animals are so cool looking! Makes me want to get a reptile :)

13. I miss my pythons! I had a 9' Burmese, and a 7' Reticulated. We had to move to a place where we couldn't keep them, so yeah... The Burmese was a sweetheart, but the Retic was a mean SOB.

14. Thank's for sharing man, they are simply beautiful!

It's only in nature that we see colors this vibrant, especially in the animal kingdom. Really killer pics.