My new outlook on weed. How to stay high.

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by ZigZag09, Jun 13, 2012.

1. Ok so me and my brother in law were stoned last night and a very interesting thought came up. See, we have been smoking on the same weed for quite some time now. And it was really great quality herb! But last night was a shitty night and we had to pick up some new green. When we got, we were pretty pissed! It was compressed and dark and just not the bud we prefer. Anyways, we loaded a bowl and I hate to say it; WE GOT SO BAKED! So I have come to this conclusion, a diversity of highs can make the bud seem better than it actually is.

2. I always noticed I got higher when I smoked the new thing I picked up than when I smoked the stuff I was smoking before. I thought it was in my head

3. Well I think it comes down to the highs. Like everybody knows Sativa highs are different than Indica highs. And it goes beyond that. A certain Sativa strain will have a different high than another Sativa strain. Vice versa with indicas. EVERY strain has a different high. If you just diversify your bud, you can stay baked forever and not ever feel burnt out!

4. Same thing happens with growers. I grow usually about 3 different strains at a time but no matter what ill have pounds of the same exact strain. Then when I grow agaim ill do different strains and it gets me higher then the other stuff even though the are both potent.

5. Well you grow a tolerance to a certain strain if you constantly only smoke that strain. I've noticed too if I smoke super dank for a week and go to like some just regulars I still get a great high.

6. I've also noticed that..